Buying Frozen Rhubarb

Where do I find frozen rhubarb in Los Alamitos/Long Beach, CA area?

By Bonnie D.

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have never seen frozen rhubarb. However go to vermontcountrystore.com every now and then they have canned rhubarb. I think it is rather expensive, but to me it is worth it because anybody that I know doesn't seem to grow it and living in an apartment complex I can't raise it. The canned does taste good right out of the can.

Frozen rhubarb on a white background
Buying Frozen Rhubarb
Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 2, 2011
Rhubarb
Cleaning Rhubarb
Freezing Rhubarb
Freezing Rhubarb
Rhubarb
Cooking Rhubarb
round flat rhubarb bread/cake with slice in foreground
Rhubarb Bread Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 8:39:37 AM on 10.0.2.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.