Buying Shower Power Cleaner

Shower Power cleaner is a popular cleaner for removing soap scum in your shower. Find where to buy Shower Power near you. This is a guide about buying Shower Power cleaner.

Shower Power Cleaner
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Where can I buy Shower Power in my town, Hemet, CA?

By Christine

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

What is Shower Power?

Editor's Note: Bathroom cleaner and soap scum remover.

Best Answer

I bought some online. Just google it. I am so glad it is still available. There is nothing quite like it.

My store where I shop stopped carrying shower power, where can I buy it here in arizona. I shop at Fry's Food store. Why did they stop selling it? I use this to clean my shower, It works really well.

Theresa from Mesa Arizona

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I had moved to Washington and couldn't find shower power in any of the stores up here. so I went to the internet, if you don't mind paying for shipping and handling or have a friend to share the cost and buy bulk you can go to there web site "buyshowerpower.com" it cost about $65.00 for 12 bottles, this includes shipping and handling. Not a bad price for a product that really works!

Read More Answers...

Where can I buy Shower Power in my area? I live in San Jose, CA area.
Thanks.

By Donna from San Jose, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I went to Home Depot yesterday and found Industrial Strength 409. It is in a white bottle with bright blue lettering. It works great on soap scum if you can't find your other product. It's not vile smelling like a lot of powerful cleaning agents.

Read More Answers...

Where can I buy Shower Power bathroom cleaner in bulk?

By Dana from Cape May, NJ

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This is the Shower Power web site: http://www.buyshowerpower.com/

You can ask them there. You can email or telephone them.

Please ask Price Chopper (Watertown N.Y.) to carry Shower Power. We in Canada are eager to find this marvelous cleaner again.

Helen Thomlison

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I don't know if you are a BJ's member or know someone who is, but BJ's carries it in two packs. Assuming there is a BJ's Wholesale Culb close to you. HTH

Can someone please tell me who makes Shower Power Cleaner? It comes in a blue spray bottle, has a minty smell? Thank you very much.

ketchikanblond

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomOctober 25, 2013
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 31, 2016 at 9:21:42 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 332 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.