Browsing: Cassie (Boxer)

Cassie (Boxer)

Cassie (Boxer)

Cassie is two and a half years old. She is a boxer. I got her six or seven months ago from an ad in the newspaper. They were giving her away.

She loves to run and chase butterflies. Even more than that, she loves to go for rides. I have a car and a pickup, and she knows the difference. When I tell her to go to the truck, she runs to the passenger's side and sits until I unlock and open her door. If I go without her, she waits and watches at the window until I get back. When I get back, she runs and jumps and turns flips and goes back and forth to the truck until she gets out of breath.

By Clynn from Inglis, FL

Cassie (Boxer)

What a beauty. What a companion. Good insurance policy. Forever faithful. True love. True joy. (12/20/2009)

By muttmom

Cassie (Boxer)

She is beautiful. Of course I'm biased, I have a white boxer boy named Mugsy. He makes me laughed more than any dog I have owned. It's impossible to have a bad day when he is around. His owner was giving him away also. I feel so lucky to have him in my life as I'm sure you do. (12/20/2009)

By merlene

Cassie (Boxer)

What a beautiful baby! You could never find a more faithful friend. I have a boxer and he brings so much love and laughter to my life. I couldn't imagine life without him. (12/23/2009)

By tambri

Cassie (Boxer)
Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Boxer puppy chewing on a plastic bone.
Training a Boxer Puppy
Photo of two boxers (dogs).
Boxer Breed Information and Photos