Cleaning Cabbage Patch Dolls

Whether is it your old treasured Cabbage Patch Kid or your child's newer one, you may need to clean them periodically. This is a guide about cleaning Cabbage Patch dolls.

pattern books for making Cabbage Patch Kids and clothing

My old Cabbage Patch preemie has a blue stained face, probably due to materials, blankets, sweat, etc. It has bald head. I soaked it in Clorox, used Ajax, used a scrub sponge, and even tried an SOS pad. It's lighter, but the blue stain won't come off around cheeks, mouth, and nose.

Is there anything out there I can try? Her face is just fine after all the cleaning. Ink would be easier to get rid of, believe me. My poor daughter had her 22 years and I wanted to clean her up and get new clothes and a nice clean face. It's not happening. Any pointers? Please.

By Kaymarie

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Have you tried a Magic Eraser sponge? I use them for almost everything that nothing else will work on!

Read More Answers...
Home and Garden Cleaning ToysJune 19, 2012
Growing Cabbage, Selecting Good Broccoli, Freezing Cabbage
Freezing Cabbage
Picking Blackberries
Killing Weeds in a Blackberry Patch
Bok choy growing in a field.
Growing Chinese Cabbage
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 19, 2016 at 11:23:58 AM on 10.0.1.206 in 502 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.