Selling Cabbage Patch Dolls

Category Dolls

This is a guide about selling cabbage patch dolls. Originally created in 1978 and called Little People, these dolls are still popular today.

I have 4 Cabbage Patch dolls all stamped '84, '85, '86 one stamped in black with no date. Does anyone know the value and where I can sell them?

Answers

Check eBay. Unless yours is an original edition or signed it is probably worth $50 or less

They are all signed on the bum

I finally parted with all of mine, which were the ones that were the signed on the bum variety. I had one in the original box and birth certificates and original clothing and I got less than $5 for him after eBay and Paypal fees. The others had no boxes and certificates and I got less than $3 after fees.

You are best off to sell them off as a lot and you may get a little more. If you have the boxes and birth certificates that are in good shape, you may get $8-10 (after fees) each.

This lot sold for $30 for 4 dolls (7.50 each before fees): www.ebay.com/.../163176382386?hash=item25fe11ffb2...

The red haired one seems to be a little more desirable than the others (I only had blonde ones), so you may get a little more.

What was worth more than the dolls are the original clothing...I sold off a bunch of clothing items for in the high $20s. That was surprising.

This was NOT the lot I sold, but you can see it fetched around $40 (and was twice the size of my lot) www.ebay.com/.../302827914806?hash=item4681f34636...

Hope this helps you with your valuing/selling. Sorry the news isn't better.

There are a few rare CPK that are still worth a lot...www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=CABBAGE...

In all of my years I have never seen any of these ones that fetch the big bucks!! I wish I knew where they hid out!!

Sadly, the Cabbage Patch dolls have gone the way of the Beanie Babies, Barbies, and most all brands of dolls and are now in the least sought after categories and bring very low prices as well as how long it may take to sell any one of these items (months and months sometimes).

• You have neat dolls but I believe these sell better on local sites as people really like to see dolls "in person" and this also saves with no shipping cost.
  • It might be a good idea to check out each doll on eBay before thinking about selling them - just so you know something more about the babies.
  • If it were me, I would list them individually on places like Craigslist, IOffer, Let Go, offerUp, Facebook Marketplace, as these usually have links in most large cities and they are all popular sites (there are more if you Google for your zip code).
  • Ad

• I would start the prices at $50 and reduce them if you receive no response in a month or so.
  • Dolls do sell better at Christmas time so think about that also.
  • I know this can be a big disappointment but sometimes these things happen. Good luck.

I acquired this Original Cabbage Patch Kids Designer Line doll by Xavier Roberts, from a tenant. I'm not able to find it online anywhere. Anyone had any idea of the value?

Answers

I am not sure but with the condition of that box it will not be as much as your quoted.

Is he for sale? I would say he worth $40 plus shipping considering his box is almost gone.

Let me know if you want to sell him. I'm interested in adopting him :)

Anonymous

I have 6 cabbage patch dolls looking to sell all of them.

I am looking to sell all 6 of my cabbage patch dolls