Cleaning Windows That Are Difficult to Reach

I have 4 picture windows on the front of, and on the top story of my, 1 1/2 story, house, that do not open. I can not reach the bottom without an 8 ft. ladder and reaching the top is almost impossible. Is there an easy way to clean windows by spraying them with a hose? A home remedy would be most preferable if possible. Any suggestions?

Mary from Homer, AK

Answers:

I know you said home remedy, but I do know that Windex makes a deal that goes on the end of a hose. I use it to clean my second story windows and also the patio. I would think that once you use it, you could fill it with a dishwashing detergent/vinegar solution? I know it works pretty well, cuz I aint climbing a ladder to get to these windows. (05/21/2007)

By michawnpita

I use Windex Outdoor to do my windows. It comes in a bottle that goes on the end of your hose and sprays a long reaching stream. It works great, is easy, and no, the Windex doesn't harm my plants under the windows. It also sprays quite a ways up so should do your windows very nicely.

I haven't used mine up yet, but when I do I'm going to try different "homemade" window cleaners using the same bottle.
(09/23/2009)

By Cricketnc

Mobile Home Windows
Cleaning Mobile Home Windows
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
Dusting Blinds
Dusting Hard to Reach Places
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 24, 2017 at 1:09:49 AM on 10.0.1.17 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.