Cleaning a BBQ Grill

Tips for cleaning a Barbeque grill. Post your ideas.

Hate To Clean That Expensive Gas BBQ Grill?

Take the grates off and run in the dishwasher on hot wash and dry, remove as soon as the dishwasher is done. They will still be hot, use a pot holder to remove. There will still be some stuck on drippings, minus the grease. Proceed to finish the cleaning in your sink. You'd be amazed on how easy they will be to clean.

By Jackie (07/20/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Cleaning a BBQ Grill

I have a Weber charcoal grill. When I start a new cooking session, the flames will "burn" any stuck on particles and then I scrub with a "grill brush".

Just like new.

Jennifer from Northern VA (07/20/2005)

By ILuvDobes

Cleaning a BBQ Grill

Have dirty grates?

Take them and place inside a newspaper section, wet with water and fold the remaining paper on top of the grates and leave over night. The moisture loosens the grime and makes it really easy to clean. (07/21/2005)

By Rich

Cleaning a BBQ Grill

I have a self cleaning oven. I put my grills in it when i clean my oven. (07/21/2005)

By Helen L Stephens

RE: Cleaning a BBQ Grill

Brush cleaning charcoal grill
Cleaning a Charcoal BBQ Grill
BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipes
Cover for an Outdoor Grill
Making a Cover for an Outdoor Grill
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
Serving bbq ribs to a large group.
Making BBQ for a Large Group