Crafts Using Wine Glasses

Wine glasses can be used in a variety of craft projects. This is a guide about crafts using wine glasses.

Two Wine Glasses
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I would like to paint on wine goblets with gold paint. I already have 4 of them, but if I have more people I can't use them.

By Andreina B.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hobby Lobby sells a paint called Gallery Glass! It's used for making inexpensive and easy stained glass! I love it and so does my Mom!

Read More Answers...

Desperate artist here! I have some great, fun artwork I've done and would like to get in on wine and martini glasses,coasters,etc. without hand painting or baking each one! I have tried expensive waterslide decals, lazertran paper, mod podge, everything and cannot find an easy, great looking solution! I would so appreciate any feedback! The product must be somewhat waterproof, i.e. able to hand wash, etc. Thank you so much!

Roberta from Sacramento, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try and find a sandblaster in your area. It will look just like your artwork and be permanent!

If you can't find anyone let me know. I am a sandblaster here in Eureka!

Read More Answers...

Does anyone have any new and fun ways to paint on glass, especially old wine glasses? I'm looking to put Santa and snowman faces, etc. on them. Any info would be of great help.

By Robin from Dansville, NY

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Be sure to paint only the outside, not the inside or the rim as most paints for glass are toxic. One brand is called Gallery Glass by Plaid. I agree with dedeswrkshop that an everyday design would probably get more use. You could always add a Xmas theme wine charm to each instead.

Read More Answers...

I recently started a job bar tending weddings at a hall, and brought home a dozen flute wine glasses that were not taken home by guests. They are not engraved, but have the bride and grooms names and wedding date printed on them. How do I safely and effectively remove the writing so that I can enjoy them myself, in my home?

Susan from Essexville, MI

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about nail polish remover?

Read More Answers...

At a craft fair last week-end I saw the cutest thing to do with old wine glasses. Turn them upside down and take trim with beads on it and glue it to the edge of the base. The beads or trim will hang down towards the glass and make a nice border. On what was the bottom of the glass stem is where you set a candle. You could put anything you like inside them to make them even fancier. I think it would be a great way to use old glasses and make a fancy, inexpensive centerpiece.

By Chris from Oshkosh, WI

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Crafts Glass ArtOctober 17, 2012
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 29, 2016 at 7:07:23 AM on 10.0.1.54 in 257 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.