Decorating Ideas For Living Room

I have a small living room that I need re-decorated. I got married and moved here. The living room has a small fireplace trimmed with black brick and white trim. There is black brick on the floor around the hearth area. It also has a white mantel.

The walls are an ecru color. What can I do? I have a new couch that has golds, reds, and a little brown. Any help is appreciated.

By msnurse from Huntsville, AL

Decorating Ideas For Living Room

I would pull out a color from the furniture and paint the walls that color. The gold (or could go a little more toward golden tan so it's not so yellow) or red, burgundy, or something in that area would do. (02/11/2010)

By Allison5

Decorating Ideas For Living Room
Living Room Colors
Living Room Color Scheme Advice
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Furniture in a Living Room
Arranging Furniture in a Living Room
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors