Easy Cheeseburger Bake for 2

Ingredients

• 1/4 lb. ground beef
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup Bisquick mix
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • Ad
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 egg whites

Directions

Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 8x4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Cook ground beef and onion until brown, drain. Spread in pan, sprinkle with cheese. In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients pour into pan over beef. Bake about 20 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.

By IMAQT1962 from ILLINOIS

Answers:

Easy Cheeseburger Bake for 2

I don't like cheeseburgers but dh and dd do, I am going to make this for them. Sounds really easy, thank you for posting! (06/20/2006)

By jmz2005

Easy Cheeseburger Bake for 2

What is Bisquick mix?(06/29/2006)

By Willem

Editor's Note: Bisquick mix is a biscuit mix in the U.S. and Canada, made of flour, salt, shortening (vegetable fat or lard) and bicarbonate of soda and/or baking powder. Here's one recipe:

Easy Cheeseburger Bake for 2

A recipe off of the back of the box. Bisquick is a flour type mix used to make biscuits etc. Look for it in the spice/baking isle of your grocery store it has many uses for baking.

(06/29/2006)

Easy Cheeseburger Bake for 2

I love cheeseburgers and this looks like a real easy way to cook them in the oven or for me to make as I don't like difficult recipes. Thanks for the tip. (06/29/2006)

By Maggie

Cheeseburger Bake
Cheeseburger
Cheeseburger Recipes
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
No Bake Peanut Butter Bar Recipes
Bacon Cheeseburger With Fries
Bacon Cheeseburger Recipes
🎉
🎄