Easy Zucchini Pie

• 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1/4 cup or more extra virgin olive oil
  • 4 cups sliced zucchini squash
  • 1/2 cup chopped onions (can be spring onions)
  • Ad
  • 2 Tbsp. fresh dill
  • 1 garlic clove (may omit)
  • 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
  • 2 large eggs, beaten slightly
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F, Unroll crescent rolls and press into a 9 inch glass pie pan, covering sides and bottom.

Put olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook the zucchini and onion and garlic until tender. I used two skillets because I liked to brown the zucchini just a bit longer and don't want to burn the onions and garlic. Then I remove from heat, mix them together and add the dill, oregano, salt and pepper. Then add the eggs and cheese, mix and put into the pie shell.

Bake approx 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven, until set. Cool 10 minutes and serve. We make it again and again.

Source: This recipe came from allrecipes but I changed some of the ingredients. It was easy to make but looks like you spent a long time making it.

By nelliemary from West Virginia

Zucchini Pie
Zucchini Pie Recipes
Zucchini Bread
Freezing Zucchini Bread
Chopped Zucchini
Sweet Zucchini Pie Recipes
Zucchini Bread Recipes
Zucchini Bread Recipes
Zucchini Salad Recipes
Zucchini Salad Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 3:39:22 PM on in 887 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.