Finding Discontinued Pattens by Simplicity

It can be a challenge to locate a sewing pattern that is no longer being produced. This guide is about finding discontinued patterns by Simplicity.

Does anyone know where I can get Simplicity pattern 4269? It's a wedding dress/Belle costume. I have seen it on eBay and etsy, but can't find any for sale.

Thanks for the suggestions. Butterick has a similar discontinued pattern, but my daughter has her heart set on this one. Nothing from Simplicity.com. Have searches out with Google and EBay.

I can understand how this could be a favorite for a special occasion.

I have also placed it on my watch list at several sites and will let you know if I find it.

Best wishes if this is for that "special day".

I really need to find this pattern for a panto horse. Simplicity discontinued making it. Does any one have one or know where I can purchase one?

thanks for replying, i tried ebay, no luck,,,,,,, but i have never heard of Craigslist , and will try there ,,,, fingers crossed

I tried simplicity customer service uk,,, they sent me an email , that the pattern had gone out of print in 2001 and they dont keep copies !

but thanks for the suggestion

I am looking for Simplicity #2591. It's a dress with a side portion cut on the bias and pockets.

By Renata L

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I am also desperately looking for Simplicity Pattern #2591 (size 6-16) and can't find it anywhere (ebay, etsy, amazon, simplicity.).Marquita would you accept to sell yours to me (If it is still available) even though I don't have one to trade? Or, is anyone else selling it? This would really make my day! :-)

Thanks

Natacha

Does anyone have this pattern for sale? Printed or PDF? Miranda I don't have the trade but I'd buy yours. Thank you!

Marishka

I am desperately looking for the Simplicity Lisette pattern #2211, mainly for the blouse "E" of this pattern. My yearning to find it on the web is that it is out of print and even unavailable on eBay. I can't find it anywhere! If by a miracle, someone has got this pattern or knows where I can find it, even just the part with the blouse, I will be so grateful!

It sounds like this blogger had and used the pattern to make her own clothes http://sewspoil  attern-from.html

if I was you I would contact her and she if she'll share it with you

It's not made anymore.

However, there are many fashion design schools that teach students to make patterns. One is the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC.

This website has a picture of the pattern: http://www.sewl  /patterns/market

Maybe one of the students can re-create it for you as a school project.

I lost my pattern in a tornado. Please I really need this pattern and can't find it anywhere. Full Figure Solutions #9535 18W-24W or larger would also work. It says 1996 as the year made.

Thanks.

I found this pattern on Amazon for $8.50. I hope you get this pattern soon. The seller only has 1 of this pattern, although other seller's had this, too, so look at some of the other offerings. This is a nice pattern and could be fashionable for a long time.

Here's the link:

https://www.ama  +Pattern+%239535

I'm searching for out of print Simplicity pattern 9343, size y. I will be happy purchase it.

If you go to the simplicity web site click the out of print patterns and enter the info.

I have checked out the simplicity site but no luck, they don't have it (:-(

I am looking for OOP Simplicity 2591 Threads Magazine Collection pattern. Does anyone know where I can find a PDF of this pattern for sale?

On the US Simplicity-New Look website where they sell archived copies of all their publications:)

I am looking for Simplicity pattern #5201. It's a crossover apron pattern that has been discontinued. I have searched the internet till my fingers are numb. If you have any info, please let me know.

Thanks.

By Carrie's mom from Asheville, NC

Have you looked on the Simplicity website? It seems like different times when I have been on the site, I have noticed that they have a listing for discontinued patterns.

I think you will have luck finding it on etsy.com. I found it but didn't follow through. Etsy is a wonderful site with lots of stores. I find too much there. Good luck.

I am looking for the Simplicity crafts pattern #8788. It has a wreath, stockings, and tree skirt. I believe it was from the 1980s. Any help will be appreciated!

By Kathy L.

Go to the Simplicity web site, sometimes they have a section called discontinued patterns or vintage patterns.

Someone is selling it on ebay right now.

http://www.ebay  h=item2a3ad3345a

I am looking for this discontinued Lisette pattern #2211 in a size 14 or 16. Does anyone know where I might purchase one?

I am looking for western style wedding gown patterns. Simplicity has 2 patterns I am searching for #6343 and 8729 both are vintage, but I need size 16+.

By Denise D

Is the 8729 you're looking for actually a cowgirl dress rather than a wedding gown? Two in your size are currently for sale on eBay. Their item numbers are 190994098510 and 121237917182. Just enter one of the item numbers in the eBay search box and you'll see the listing. Cheers!

I am looking for an out of print pattern by Simplicity #5201. It is a wrap around style apron/pinafore. I need it uncut, if possible.

By Ann

Does anyone know where I can find the pattern for clothes for a cement goose? I have looked everywhere.

By Pat M

I googled cement lawn goose clothes patterns and came up with a bunch. This gal has them for sale, and another said that simplicity #9019 will work. Hope that helps.

http://www.dressmygoose.com/

I am looking for a Simplicity costume pattern. The number is 0578. It is a Star Wars kids' costume.

By Rebecca E.

I am looking for patterns for the cement goose that sits outside. I have looked everywhere and they say they no longer have them. I am looking for different dress patterns like Easter, Halloween, Christmas, etc. Thank you so much.

By Pat M

I am looking for a discontinued Simplicity pattern from about 1985. It was of a stuffed calico rooster, with the tail feathers each made in a different coordinating fabric. The designer is Luella Doss. Thanks in advance.

By Coreen from Rupert, ID

Go to "discontinued Simplicity" & search for it, good luck.

I am looking for a Simplicity Lisette pattern, #2245, size 14-22. Thanking you in advance.

By Linda P. from Green Cove Springs, FL

I'm looking for a throw Pillow Pattern with the choice of a Cat face, Dog face, Boy face, or Girl face from the 50's. Can't remember if it was Simplicity or McCalls.

Linda from Mulvane, KS

Linda HI, try simplicity.com not sure if they have archives... there's also freepaterns.com