Finding Yardley Cosmetics

woman applying cosmetics
When you have used makeup products that you really like, it can be a challenge to find them again. This is a guide about finding Yardley cosmetics.

This is a guide about finding vintage Yardley lipstick. A cosmetic brand that you loved to use years ago, may not be available today.

Vintage Yardley Lipstick

Read More... Was this helpful? 1

Does anyone know if Yardley of London still makes cosmetics? I wore them all time when I was in high school in the '60's. The color range was gorgeous and they felt so good on your skin! Also loved their fragrances: light and sweet, I don't like the strong, musky perfumes they have today. Yardley's web site only has bath products. A mail order source would be fine.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Yes they, they have a full range in South Africa. You can buy online at takealot dot com, I don't know if they deliver overseas. Dischem here in SA has the biggest selection.

My aunt used to have a set of blushers in 2x2 and also a contouring kit with 4 shades and the blush shades were to die for! Though my aunties n mom have used yardley compact powders n lipsticks too but I am stuck on those blushes and contouring kit .... Have anyone else used them?

I am looking for a Yardley lipstick called Ace of Hearts.
Thank you.

Yep. Google has lots so if you are in a hurry that is the place to look first.

https://www.goo  714&dpr=1.25

This is a vintage item and will not be easy to locate. Actually, you may never find a lipstick itself, but only a holder - like the one listed on eBay now. This is not a holder where lipstick can be replaced so if you are looking to collect this item then the one on eBay may be the only one you will see for a very long time.

Used cosmetics are not legal to sell unless they are being sold as a collectable item - that does not mean there are none being sold - just that it is illegal.

You can put your name on eBay's watch list and they will notify you if one is listed. Just go to the item listed and click on watch. eBay no longer has a wish list but you can still check this item occasionally and if one is listed, eBay will notify you.

http://www.ebay  zzsAAOSwBadTrV0U

I am looking for Yardley liquid foundation. Can someone tell me where to find it? Thanks.

Nahida

I've been looking everywhere for Yardley foundation did you find any ? Xxx

Looked none on there xx

Is there anybody out there who still supplies Yardley's Bond Street perfume? I miss the scent so much.

By Sheila

I did just a quick search, and only found 2 sellers, but had already sold what they had.

There were a couple of sites that 'make' old discontinued scents in small amounts.

Hope you find some! I have a couple of favorites myself that aren't made anymore.

You can get it right now on eBay at:

http://www.ebay  h=item5ae27a3ec3

Yardley had a cover stick that was awesome. Do they still make it?

By Diana

Googling Yardley concealer it states that Yardley went into receivership and their make up was picked up by Bond Street; you might check it out further to see if it's been reissued under that name! Good luck!

Hello,

Try the Vermont Country Store.com, Good luck

Does anyone still produce the Yardley, Bond Street perfume?

By Barbara from Kent

Anonymous

I don't think so but here's Yardley's contact info in the UK to find out for certain:

http://www.yard  t-yardley-london

http://www.irma  d-street-perfume

They have it here, plus lots of perfumes you never thought to see again! Cheers!