Finding Yardley Cosmetics

When you have used makeup products that you really like, it can be a challenge to find them again. This is a guide about finding Yardley cosmetics.

November 18, 2016 Flag

This is a guide about finding vintage Yardley lipstick. A cosmetic brand that you loved to use years ago, may not be available today.

Vintage Yardley Lipstick

August 8, 2007 Flag

Does anyone know if Yardley of London still makes cosmetics? I wore them all time when I was in high school in the '60's. The color range was gorgeous and they felt so good on your skin! Also loved their fragrances: light and sweet, I don't like the strong, musky perfumes they have today. Yardley's web site only has bath products. A mail order source would be fine.

Hi! The Old Feather Finish Pressed Face Powder range is still available. When the Old Yardely & Company went into liquidation, the Feather Finish range was acquired by Mayfair perfumes Limited, who can be contacted as below: Hope that this helps.

http://www.mayfairperfumes.com/contact.html or http://www.perfumeshopping.com/

With Best Regards, Rewind

I just went to the Vermont Country Store web site and all I could find there in the Yardley products was the fragrance line. They had 4.2 oz. bottles of perfume for $45.00. They also had talc and bar soap. The scents were Lavender or Lily of the Valley.

Feather Finish Pressed Face Powder is still available. It is now made by Mayfairperfumes Ltd who purchased the brand from Yardley Of London when it went into receivership. All shades of Feather Finished can be purchased from http://www.mayfairperfumes.com/

or http://www.perfumeshopping.com/designer-cosmetics.asp.

Yardley has gone through a succession of owners since the late 60's when they were privately owned and a major cosmetics giant. Each owner has seemed to further erode their image and product line. In the late 1970's Jovan purchased it, and discontinued what was left of their cosmetics line. The current owners Lornimead, are only putting the emphasis on floral fragrances, they have changed English lavender, it no longer has that warm, deep fragrance, but is much lighter and actually smells cheap. At first it appeared that they were going to revive some of the old products, but they have said their only emphasis is on producing floral fragrances. So do not expect to see any cosmetics under the Yardley name in the future. Here in the us, the only thing you can find in the stores are the soaps, and only lavender and oatmeal and almond, none of the others, i don't see how they are selling anything, you can't find anything else even in a dollar store. I can remember when all the department stores wanted Yardley, today the products just take up space on the shelves, and the stores discontinue it. The company won't answer an email, great customer service, and their page on Facebook won't allow you to leave a comment. I honestly believe all the comments on there are put there by the company to try and make themselves look good. They don't have much of a line today, and i can't believe anyone is breaking down their doors to purchase those cheap smelling fragrances they make today. Its very sad to see, but Yardley is a far cry from what it use to be, and i doubt it will ever be an important name in cosmetics again.

Yes they, they have a full range in South Africa. You can buy online at takealot dot com, I don't know if they deliver overseas. Dischem here in SA has the biggest selection.

September 15, 2011 Flag

Is there anybody out there who still supplies Yardley's Bond Street perfume? I miss the scent so much.

By Sheila

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I did just a quick search, and only found 2 sellers, but had already sold what they had.

There were a couple of sites that 'make' old discontinued scents in small amounts.

Hope you find some! I have a couple of favorites myself that aren't made anymore.

You can get it right now on eBay at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Yar ... aultDomain_0&hash=item5ae27a3ec3

April 28, 2009 Flag

I am looking for Yardley liquid foundation. Can someone tell me where to find it? Thanks.

Nahida

Try VermontCountryStore.com - I'm pretty sure they carry some Yardley products. Good luck and God bless you.

I've been looking everywhere for Yardley foundation did you find any ? Xxx

Looked none on there xx

September 30, 2010 Flag

Yardley had a cover stick that was awesome. Do they still make it?

By Diana

Googling Yardley concealer it states that Yardley went into receivership and their make up was picked up by Bond Street; you might check it out further to see if it's been reissued under that name! Good luck!

Hello,

Try the Vermont Country Store.com, Good luck

January 13, 2010 Flag

Does anyone still produce the Yardley, Bond Street perfume?

By Barbara from Kent

I don't think so but here's Yardley's contact info in the UK to find out for certain:

http://www.yardleylondon.co.uk/about-yardley-london

http://www.irmashorell.net/Perfume-and-Fragrance/bond-street-perfume

They have it here, plus lots of perfumes you never thought to see again! Cheers!

Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 8, 2015
Yarrow
Growing Yarrow
argan oil in glass container with fruits
Using Argan Oil
Makeup
Saving Money on Makeup
Homemade Lip Plumper
Homemade Lip Plumper
🎉
🎄