Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos

Two popular breeds, the Golden and Chow, are often cross bred, producing puppies with traits from both parents. This guide contains Golden Retriever and Chow mix photos.

Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

closeup of bush

Your Pet's Age
6 months

Your Pet's Breed
Golden Chow Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
June 2015, from Craiglist

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She likes to play fetch and chase animals.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
I can tell she's a hunter, but at the same time she is very loving.

Sugar (Golden Chow Mix)

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

yellow and white puppy

Your Pet's Age
Sugar

Your Pet's Breed
Golden/Chow Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
Craigslist in June 2015

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Playing fetch and chewing

She's a very fast runner and also loves to chase animals.

Sugar (Golden/Chow Mix)

Sandy (Golden Chow Mix)

Your Pet's Age
2 years

Your Pet's Breed
Golden Chow Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
Sandy joined our family in January 2014. She came to us from a shelter in CA.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Run, chase and play in water. Sandy has been likened to a football running back. She can turn on a dime and is quick!

Sandy is a wonderful dog, full of love. She has the personality of a Golden and sometimes the stubbornness of a Chow Chow, but always comes around. We have socialized her with other dogs and people and she loves going camping with us!

Leroy is a one year old Golden Retriever / Chow Mix. I adopted Leroy! He likes to play with his brother Milo, go for walks in the park, take car rides, fetch balls, and organize his toys.

Leroy (Golden Retriever/Chow)

We rescued Murphy from a shelter. He loves long walks, playing with his many stuffed animal, eating, and belly rubs.

Murphy (Golden Chow)

Nikki is 12 years old 5 months old. My dog is a mix of Chow Chow and Golden Retriever. i adopted my Nikki at the north shore animal shelter 12 years ago. She likes to take walks on the beach, hiking and playing with her toys.

Nikki (Chow Chow/Golden Retriever)

Muffin is a Golden Retriever - Chow Mix. I rescued her when she was two and needed two hip surgeries. The surgeries were very successful.

Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)

Foxx B is two years old. He is a Chow/Golden Retriever Mix We got him December 2008 (he was a rescue from S. Carolina). He likes to walk, cuddle, eat, play with children, go to the dog park.

Foxx B (Chow/Golden Retriever Mix)

Where can I find a golden retriever chow mixed puppy?

Nicole from Worcester, MA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I love this mix of breeds. Our dog is very loyal and protective but extremely loving and exceptionally smart. We keep our dog shaved most of the year, she has just always enjoyed her fur shaved down like a lab. This mix, I call a "RECHOW" should be a breed. It's important, very important because of the chow part to be sure to "socialize" this breed asap after adopting, with people and other animals or you can have a problem. Our dog is great at figuring out problems on her own and almost talks to us when she can't. I adopted her (3 months old) from a shelter in Midland, Texas they found her loaded with fleas and ticks in a field. I will never know her "history" and wonder at some of the pics I have seen on this site if any of these dogs are from there, because she looks so much like them. Thing is, there are not really any ticks or fleas in Midland as the humidity is so low, so I wonder if she escaped fro someplace and was on the run. They believe she had been abused.

Read More Answers...

Bubba is 4 1/2 years old. He is a Chow and Golden Retriever mix. I adopted him as a puppy from the Sonoma County Animal Shelter. He was found in a nearby town in shopping cart.

Bubba (Chow/Golden Retriever)

We picked him at the Humane Society when he was just 6 weeks old.

Scout (Chow/Golden Mix)

This is Sharma, a ten year old chow and golden retriever mix. We rescued our baby from an abusive home. But she is the queen of the house and controls the whole family by her beautiful charm.

Sharma (Chow, Golden Retriever)

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsMarch 30, 2013
Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Chow Chow Mix
Chow Chow Mix Photos
Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 24, 2016 at 6:06:35 AM on 10.0.0.157 in 290 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.