Hairy Monster Paperclip Bookmarks
Make some of these fun bookmarks to use and give as gifts along with a book. This is a guide about hairy monster bookmarks.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This project is quick and easy. It is a great little addition to the gift of a book to show you care. They can also, of course, be used to hold pieces of paper together as you normally would with a paper clip.
- paper clips
- cord or yarn in different colours
- strong glue
- small wiggle eyes
- Cut some cord into short lengths about 2 to 3 inches long.
- Fold them in half.
- Pass the loop end through a paper clip.
- Pass the cut ends through the loop and pull tight.
- Repeat twice more and trim with scissors.
- Glue the wiggle eyes in place. You can use pva glue for this, but it will take a long time to dry and won't hold for very long. A strong quick drying glue will work better.
- Try different hairstyles.
- Wait until the glue is properly dry before using to mark a page. You don't want to be sticking the pages together.
February 21, 20171 found this helpful
Very Cute !!
In These Guides