Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Healthy Crockpot Recipes

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Healthy Crockpot Recipes

Use your crockpot to prepare those healthy recipes you have been collecting. This page contains healthy crockpot recipes.

Solutions: Healthy Crockpot Recipes

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Recipe: Weight Watchers Crockpot Chicken Casserole

• 8 oz. noodles
  • 3 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
  • 1/2 cup celery, diced
  • 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
  • 1/2 cup onion, diced
  • 1 (4 oz.) can mushrooms, drained
  • 1/2 cup nonfat chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup fat-free Parmesan cheese
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup, melted
  • 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
  • 1/2 tsp basil
  • 1 1/2 cups lowfat cottage cheese, small curd
  • 2 1/2 cups water

Directions:

Cook noodles according to package directions until barely tender; drain and rinse thoroughly. In large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients with the noodles, making sure the noodles are separated and coated with liquid. Pour mixture into a greased crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-10 hours. You can also cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.

Per serving: 6 Points, 467.3 cal, 11.7g (23.4%) fat, 1.7g fiber, 824mg sodium

Source: www.weightwatchers-recipes.net

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Healthy Crockpot Recipes.

Question: Crockpot Meal Ideas

We are a very busy family, there are many days when I have little time to prepare dinner. Does anyone have any super easy and tasty recipes for one pot dinners in a crockpot? Thanks! :)

By Missy

Question: Servings in Weight Watcher's Crockpot Chicken Casserole

The WW recipe does not tell how many serving or the size of the serving for crock pot chicken casserole. Does anyone know this information?

By Claudette

Question: Healthy Crockpot and Electric Skillet Recipes

I am looking for recipes for my son who is a truck driver and is very overweight. He has a slow cooker and an electric skillet with him. Please help.

By Joann

Most Recent Answer

By Ktkat04/28/2011

Try Meals for you.com. It will give you the nutritional value for their recipes plus menu planning and shopping list. The DailyPlate.com is another one that he can go to. If you google low cal (or carb or whatever) slow cooker or skillet recipes he will come up with loads. I have weight issues myself and planning ahead and making up menus, doing the shopping so I have all the stuff is half the battle. good luck to your son and yourself.
Sincerely,
Ktkat