Healthy Crockpot Recipes

Use your crockpot to prepare those healthy recipes you have been collecting. This page contains healthy crockpot recipes.

Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

August 25, 2014 Flag

We are a very busy family, there are many days when I have little time to prepare dinner. Does anyone have any super easy and tasty recipes for one pot dinners in a crockpot? Thanks! :)

By Missy

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

There's a website called All Free Slow Cooker Recipes that has 100s of recipe ideas to try. The link is:

www.allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com

Thrifty Fun also has a lot of recipes, which you can search through the website index.

If your family are meat eaters, this one will blow your family away.

Take a package of aujus gravy mix and a package of ranch dressing mix. Sprinkle them on or under a nice roast. Top with 6-8 pepperoni's and 1 stick of butter. Cover and DO NOT add water! That is right...put on high for about 15 minutes, then low over night or during the day. You will be able to eat the roast with a spoon and the taste is amazing.

PBP!

Sandi, thanks so much for this recipe... it sounds awesome! I am going to make it asap.:) How many hours would you suggest cooking it during the day?

April 28, 2011 Flag

I am looking for recipes for my son who is a truck driver and is very overweight. He has a slow cooker and an electric skillet with him. Please help.

By Joann

Try Meals for you.com. It will give you the nutritional value for their recipes plus menu planning and shopping list. The DailyPlate.com is another one that he can go to. If you google low cal (or carb or whatever) slow cooker or skillet recipes he will come up with loads. I have weight issues myself and planning ahead and making up menus, doing the shopping so I have all the stuff is half the battle. good luck to your son and yourself.

Sincerely,

Ktkat

Food and Recipes Recipes CrockpotJune 1, 2012
Vegetable Soup
Crockpot Vegetable Soup Recipes
Slow Cooker Crockpot Bread Pudding
Slow Cooker (Crockpot) Bread Pudding Recipes
crockpot pulled pork
Crockpot Pulled Pork Recipes
Crockpot Stew
Crockpot Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 12, 2016 at 9:09:31 AM on 10.0.2.230 in 785 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.