Healthy Crockpot Recipes

Use your crockpot to prepare those healthy recipes you have been collecting. This page contains healthy crockpot recipes.

Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

We are a very busy family, there are many days when I have little time to prepare dinner. Does anyone have any super easy and tasty recipes for one pot dinners in a crockpot? Thanks! :)

By Missy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Sandi, thanks so much for this recipe... it sounds awesome! I am going to make it asap.:) How many hours would you suggest cooking it during the day?

Read More Answers...

I am looking for recipes for my son who is a truck driver and is very overweight. He has a slow cooker and an electric skillet with him. Please help.

By Joann

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try Meals for you.com. It will give you the nutritional value for their recipes plus menu planning and shopping list. The DailyPlate.com is another one that he can go to. If you google low cal (or carb or whatever) slow cooker or skillet recipes he will come up with loads. I have weight issues myself and planning ahead and making up menus, doing the shopping so I have all the stuff is half the battle. good luck to your son and yourself.

Sincerely,

Ktkat

Food and Recipes Recipes CrockpotJune 1, 2012
Vegetable Soup
Crockpot Vegetable Soup Recipes
Slow Cooker Crockpot Bread Pudding
Slow Cooker (Crockpot) Bread Pudding Recipes
crockpot pulled pork
Crockpot Pulled Pork Recipes
Crockpot Stew
Crockpot Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 25, 2016 at 12:50:01 PM on 10.0.2.127 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.