Homemade Facial Scrubs

A friend and I were having a conversation on problems teens have with their skin. She said one of her school classmates made a facial scrub with table salt and water. It was inexpensive and gave her smooth, acne free skin.

By Terri from NV

Homemade Facial Scrubs

I have a pretty bad problem with black heads. I've heard so many different things I'm becoming discouraged. I've heard don't over wash your face, and apply oil. The next people say wash lots, and don't use oil. How often is too often to use a non chemical scrub on your face? I've heard once a week and some say everyday? Anybody have any answers? (12/02/2008)

By Virginia

Homemade Facial Scrubs

I tried a lot of things and I mean a lot. I even tried pro active and it did not work for me. What I am using right now is giving me quick results and it's natural also.

1) Mix 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt with 1 teaspoon of honey. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes then wash off with luke warm water. Do this 4 times a week.

2) Then wash clean face with baking soda. Mix some baking soda with a bit of water till it makes a paste like form and rub for 3 minutes. Wash off with luke warm water. Do this 2 times, 1 in the morning and the other at night.

I have been doing this for 4 days now, and it is giving me great results. My face looks better, of course I still have some acne but it is going away. Keep doing this and it will help your face a lot. (12/09/2008)

By karen

Homemade Facial Scrubs

Baking soda and water are really great for black heads, especially in the ears.

By Cassandra Connecticut

Salt and Herbs in Wooden Bowls
Homemade Facial Scrubs
Little Girl using Kleenex Facial Tissues
Saving Money on Facial Tissues
woman with nice skin
Making and Storing Homemade Facial Peels
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Preparing Oatmeal Facial Scrubs
Oatmeal Facial Scrubs