Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Homemade OxiClean Recipes

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Homemade OxiClean

Buying multiple cleaning products can be expensive. Sometimes you can make a homemade version of a popular cleaning agent from products you may already have around your house. This is a guide about homemade OxiClean recipes.

Solutions: Homemade OxiClean Recipes

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Homemade Oxi-Clean

Ingredients for homemade Oxiclean.If you are anything like me, you spend too much on laundry products each month. I especially would splurge on stain treatments that were overpriced, as I found their generic counterparts to often be ineffective or too diluted to cause any real savings on our monthly budget.

In comes homemade Oxi-clean:

Materials

• a container with a lid
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/2 cup hydrogen peroxide
  • 1/2 cup baking soda

Keep a jar of this next to your laundry machine and let soak in the stains for 15 minutes to overnight.

I have not had any problems with color bleeding, but as always test a small spot on clothes you may be unsure of, as to not have any surprises.

By Teri M from Omaha, NE

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Homemade OxiClean Recipes.

Question: Homemade Oxiclean Portable Stain Remover

What is the recipe for homemade Oxiclean portable stain remover in that little purse size squirt bottle?

By Mary Annie from Camas, WA

Most Recent Answer

By Elaine [129]07/01/2010

Thanks MCW!

Question: Homemade OxiClean

Did you ever see the OxiClean infomercial? I have the basic recipe for a clone, but I need a source where I can buy sodium percarbonate which is the main ingredient.

Oxi-clean is about 70% sodium percarbonate and 30% washing soda (sodium carbonate) with some fungicides added.

By kaji1

Most Recent Answer

By kaji102/16/2002

Re the recipe for OXI-CLEAN;70-30 as i listed in my original posting.