Hydrogen Peroxide For Blood Stains

To remove blood stains from clothing spray with Peroxide, brush or rub in, and rinse, or wash in cold water. I always spray Shout on the blood first if the blood has dried. But the peroxide is what cleans the blood out. Peroxide is what hospitals use to remove blood. It is also very inexpensive. You might do a test spot first but I have not had any trouble with the coloring of the clothes being damaged. This will also work on wash cloths, towels, etc.

Source: I got the idea from my sister-in-law, a nurse.

By Linda from Arlington, Texas

Hydrogen Peroxide For Blood Stains

This is not about your question or comment, just wanted to tell you I used to be a Linda Smith too till I married, long time ago. (06/18/2008)

By Linda

Hydrogen Peroxide For Blood Stains

Peroxide is a wonderful stain remover .. especially on "protein" stains like blood, grass stains, red wine, etc. It works as well as bleach in many applications including as a mold and mildew remover. It can wreck colors like bleach too so testing on non-color fast materials is helpful .. Peroxide is also what gives Oxy-Clean and other "Oxy" products the power they have and is much cheaper! (06/18/2008)

By Madelynnsmama

A bottle of hydrogen peroxide, great to use to remove blood stains.
Removing Blood Stains from Clothing and Fabric
young medical professional holding sign- Blood Donors Wanted
Donating Blood
Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
Cleaning With Hydrogen Peroxide
Cleaning With Hydrogen Peroxide
Blood Oranges on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Blood Oranges
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 4:20:23 AM on in 857 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.