Jiffy Shrimp Skillet
Shrimp lovers will love this recipe. I love the veggies and the almonds, too!
- 1 can frozen cream of shrimp soup
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup rice, cooked
- 1 pkg. frozen cleaned shrimp
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. curry
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
Place shrimp soup in skillet; pour boiling water over. Cover.
Bring to a boil. Stir in rice, shrimp, celery, green pepper, curry, salt and dash pepper. Cover.
Return to boiling and cook 10 minutes or until rice and shrimp are done, stirring occasionally. Add olives, top with almonds.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice to the conversation.