Kitchen Paint Color Advice

I have real pine cabinets with the knots, cream counter tops with some gray and tan/gray linoleum in my small kitchen. What would be a good color to paint my kitchen walls?

Kathryn from Lynchburg

Answers:

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

Peach or sage would go beautifully with your colors. (09/19/2008)

By perfume and powder

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

Hello if you have dark color paneling the best way to go would be tan and for the knotty pine paneling lady try to pick the tan in your floor so it will enhance your kitchen, if you have the bleached cabinets I would chose a color that you would prefer to have but it will have to be dark like a mauve, blue, sage, peach etc. Go to your paint store and grab all the paint chip colors you like and see which ones you like best. Then use accents to bring it out. (09/20/2008)

By candleglows

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

Red. Live a little. (09/20/2008)

By Jantoo

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

It sounds really cute and cozy. How about a warm terra cotta color? Not a dark version. Personally, I dislike gray because I think it's depressing. Or, a neutral taupe color, but be careful because they can get fleshy/pink toned underneath.

But I do have a great idea, one that we used when we were going to sell our home. We asked a Realtor to come see our house and make suggestions for us, among other things, wall color. He recommended one and it's perfect. He even gave us the exact name of it.

Good luck! (11/10/2008)

By smoochie

Paint chips on a kitchen blueprint.
Kitchen Paint Color Advice
White kitchen with right green painted backsplash
Adding Color to My Kitchen Walls
Group of people holding painting supplies and samples in a white kitchen
What Color Should I Paint My Kitchen Walls?
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
🎉
🎄