Browsing: Kitchen Paint Color Advice

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

I have white cabinets and royal blueish countertops. I also have a black stove and refrigerator. I want to change my kitchen from white walls, but do not want anything too dark. I kind of was leaning to light gray, but am not sure. I have a peanut-goldish color with burgundy in my dining room, which is adjacent to the kitchen. I have an open floor plan, so I don't want it to look like one room, but also don't want it to look like a bunch of crazy colors either. Any ideas?

By shecia

Grey is considered a neutral color as is white and black, so it would work real well with your blue counter tops, and with the rest of the house. Any neutral color will work with any other color.

The RIGHT shade of grey would/could work, but I would also look for a wallpaper (they come in ALL styles and patterns that possibly has a white or grey background, but includes all your colors. Just keep the ones that match your blue and black in kitchen dominant in the pattern. I also find that there are awesome borders that can add so much to a kitchen without doing a major change. They also come in an incredible amount of different styles and designs, lots more than fruit or flowers.