Boil 1 chicken, remove meat from bones and dice. Saute one medium size onion (chopped) and one green pepper (chopped).
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and chilies, diced
- 1 large bag Doritos chips (Nacho cheese) crushed, about 9 or 10 oz.
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese.
Mix everything together and put in 9x13 inch pan. Bake about 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
By Jean from Kansas City, MO
This was so delicious. Reheated perfectly. (01/30/2007)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 8:11:43 AM on 10.0.1.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us