Boil 1 chicken, remove meat from bones and dice. Saute one medium size onion (chopped) and one green pepper (chopped).
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and chilies, diced
- 1 large bag Doritos chips (Nacho cheese) crushed, about 9 or 10 oz.
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese.
Mix everything together and put in 9x13 inch pan. Bake about 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
By Jean from Kansas City, MO
This was so delicious. Reheated perfectly. (01/30/2007)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 17, 2017 at 12:33:40 PM on 10.0.1.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us