Mixing Dawn and Bleach

Can you mix Dawn with bleach safely?

By Kathy

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Yes, it is safe to mix Dawn dishsoap and bleach. Growing up I can remember my grandma getting the mop water ready for me to do my chores. To this day I still use this remedy for cleaning various items. Happy Cleaning!

NO! Mixing these two will give you a noxious gas that will cause upper respiratory breathing problems.

NO! Mixing these two will produce a gas that is toxic and will cause upper respiratory breathing problems.

DO NOT mix these two!

I use a combination of water, a drop or two of Dawn, and just enough bleach to smell for kitchen counter cleaner. I keep this in a spray bottle and use it just like any other counter cleaner.

bleach bottle
Cleaning With Bleach
Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceOctober 9, 2012
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
dawn for fleas
Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Household Cleaners
Dangers of Mixing Household Cleaners
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:43:13 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.