Mosquito Repellent Recipes

I would like to know how to make a repellent for mosquitoes.

By Nicole from Cagayan da Oro, Philipines

Mosquito Repellent Recipes

I've never tried to make one, but the one we use is

I know it is mainly garlic, but don't know if just putting garlic out there would work. And, yes, it does smell for a day, but then subsides and it really works. (08/05/2010)

By Allison5

Mosquito Repellent Recipes

I read here at ThriftyFun just lately a couple of people recommending a small drop of Lavender essential oil on each of your pulse points or even using Lavender body spray and you can buy the essential oil at you local health food store and the body spray at just about any local pharmacy or grocery store. I just gave it a try this past week (lavender body spray) and it greatly helped me! They come close but they aren't landing on me now ;-) (08/06/2010)

By Deeli

Mosquito on someone's hand.
Mosquito Repellent Recipes
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Apple cider vinegar, lemongrass, lemons for natural mosquito repellant
Natural Mosquito Repellent Recipes
Close-up of mosquito on human skin
Sulfur Mosquito Repellent