Organizing Your Bedroom

It can be challenging to keep your bedroom from collecting clutter. This guide is about organizing your bedroom.

April 30, 2008 Flag

Okay! So your room is: messy, unorganized, boring, too dark, dull, too kiddish, too mature, sad, been the same "forever", no room, doesn't fit you, ugly, smells bad, or just looks like a tornado crashed through your room. I have the answers.

It looks like a lot but not really. Just pick your category.

Organizing

Clothes end up on the floor? Many people clean and clean and clean their room, but it still looks too packed and dirty or things just magically end up on the floor and you just don't know how it got there.

Well for starters, get a laundry basket. This will be your best friend. Make sure it's pretty. Or if your closet is big enough and it doesn't bother you, your could get a simple plastic nice colored one load basket at the Dollar store. It's not expensive. But for those people whose closet is small or there's no room in it for a basket, then hampers are perfect. Of course they're about 5-10 dollars, but that isn't that bad, and it's worth it. Get one that fits in a corner and has colors that match your walls or decor.

Every time you change your clothes, put them into the basket/hamper. It's so simple. Before the basket gets too full or to the top, wash it. Well that's for clothes, basically keep them off the floor. Even doing just this makes your room look bigger.

Bed always a mess? Okay, when you don't make your bed, not only is it ugly, but it makes your room look nasty! So if you have a lot of pillows and you sleep by yourself in a small bed, you really only need 2 and maybe 1 throw pillow for looks. Keep pillows off the floor. When you wake up, make the bed. If you have no time then at least make sure that there are no blankets, pillows, or sheets on the floor.

Shoes? Keep them in your closet or under your bed. If you're in a hurry, then at least kick them into a corner or against your wall. That way no one trips on them. For shoe organizers, the worst problems, I personally think tennis shoes are awesome to wear (Converse, Vans, etc.), but look ugly sitting on the floor, or a shelf in the closet. Racks are hideous, but what to do with them?

Okay, one thing, keep the boxes to your shoes. When you're done wearing them, put them into the box and then under your bed. If they don't fit under your bed, put them on the floor or a shelf in your closet stacked with all the other shoe boxes that are there. Yes, it's ugly until you get a shelf that has a door. OK I have 15 pairs of shoes, including 7 pairs of Converse, 2 Vans, 1 pair of boots, 3 pairs of Etnies, and 2 pairs of DC's. (yes I skate)

What Do I Do? Many people don't have a long shelf in their closet, but I do. What I do is have each pair of my shoes in order in a row and to hide them, I have curtains! After I get the pair of shoes I want, then I pull the small curtain over them and close my closet. The curtain is purple and is thick, and my feet don't smell, but I keep a bottle of Febreze in my closet and spray my shoes and clothes, occasionally.

Everything else? Nothing should not be on the floor! "If you use something, put it back", that's what my parents say and I do it. Guess what? It actually works.

If Your Room Stinks:

If you're the type of person who likes to keep your door closed all the time, that's a problem because you don't get any air circulation. I can't change that for you, so something else you could do is keep your window open while your door is closed. If you're very private and have peeping toms, then get sheer curtains. That way, you can see out, but they can't see in. (I would consider getting a nice bright color for the sheers like yellow, or a lime green.) This also is a good way to save electricity because of light, and fans, and air conditioning.

If You Want To Make It Homey:

Painted walls! Stay away from those red, black, navy blue, dark green, maroony colors. I personally like black, but it is depressing for everything to be that color; my room is a light purple. Making your room a light color makes it seem bigger which is great. Not only that, but if you have a bright light happy color, you can use dark and bright stuff in your room, which makes it nice.

Try getting (if you have the money) a love seat for when people come over. A love seat is a small couch made for 2 people. It is small and homey. Furniture is nice to have in a room.

Okay, well as you can see, I have much to say when I grow up. I want to be a organizer and clean people's homes and I would love to help and give you advice. I have much more to tell you but so little time. If this didn't help you, don't give up on me. I didn't say everything. I went through the basics. I have more on each topic and more topics I'd like to say but no time.

I would love to help if you have any questions about this.

I have ways to save money where you can buy things, what you should buy, and I'm good for all types of people. I'm pretty much free all the time so I will help you.

And for those who don't know, that's a laundry basket, lol.

By Destiny

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 32 Comments

November 26, 2012 Flag

My husband is a firm believer in piling and stacking. This is something he utilizes in every aspect of our lives including the bedroom. There are 3 sets of clothing that he uses daily (2 jobs and casual) so it is important that we keep them separate. In order to keep order in the corner of the room that he uses for laundry I have 3 things:

1. Laundry basket - self explanatory

2. Hooks on the wall - These are especially helpful for shorts or t shirts that aren't dirty, but never quite make it back to the closet.

3. Small trash can - This is a life saver. I used to think that wild animals foraged in his dirty clothes at night and left scraps of paper and gum wrappers everywhere!

After 17 years I figured out he wasn't going to do his laundry every 2 days like I do so I decided to roll with it!

By Jennifer from Central FL

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 1 Comment

April 23, 2005 Flag

A bedside pouch, easily made from a towel or yard of fabric, that fits between mattress and box spring helps keep clutter off night stands.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 15, 2009 Flag

If you live in a small home and need more space to store your crafts, yarn, and scrapbook supplies, think of buying an Under Bedskirt Shoe Organizer.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 13, 2010 Flag

I share a bedroom with my two boys, ages 3 and 1. We have very little space to move around. I have my youngest son in the crib. My other son and I sleep in bunk beds. Our walls are blue and black and the room has a big closet. Is there a way to lighten up the room and create a little more space?

By Wanaya from Baltimore, MD

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

A nice pale blue is both energizing and light enough to keep the dark from becoming gloomy. I like the idea of lacy type curtains with something a little heavier at the sides which can give you privacy at night. I have covered cardboard boxes in matching Contact Paper to make them all look "related" to keep both clothing and linens, towels, toys, and bathroom necessities out of sight and nicely organized.

I believe the general consensus among us all is that you are with your two little sons, and there's nothing in the world that can take the place of that. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and are making a good thing out of a situation that could be less than happy for some people. God Bless you and the boys. Cherish every day you have with them as I'm sure you do. They grow up so soon, and will remember these days as some of the best. Love is the most treasured thing in the world, and it's all free.

Pookarina

I use to have my girls bunk in with me as well. I am thinking you need the crib. I use to store my baby clothes in a tote under the crib. Made easier to find her clothes and kept clean and I could still use the crib. Use as much of the closet as you can for all extra's. I like the pale blue suggestion and the God bless you for taking care of your family and making memories.

Hugs,

Glenda

I also share a room with my son, there is no other option. We have bunk beds like you, plus one big closet on one wall, also like you. under the bed, I have storage boxes on wheels and shelves everywhere! I've painted the room pale blue with yellow and pale blue quilts and curtains plus a pale blue rug. With bunk beds, we each have a small amount of privacy and both of us have small neon lamps screwed to the headboards for reading, etc without bothering the other. Tall bookcases against the walls also hold a huge amount of clothes and other stuff and don't take up much floor space. we are so used to it now, that it's no longer a big deal, long as you keep the room as tidy as possible, it will look fine.

February 1, 2015 Flag

My 13 year old daughter has a medium sized bedroom and a queen bed. My mom bought her a bedroom set which includes the dresser/mirror and 1 nightable and a new mattress (queen) and I don't know how to organize it. My daughter is thinking of putting all her clothes into the drawers and putting shelves and a small chair in her closet. Can someone please help? Her comforter is black and white. Also she wants it cute and girly.

Thanks.

By Keila

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Organization doesn't have anything to do with whether or not it is cute and girly. Putting all her clothes in drawers will only work for certain items. If she has dresses/skirts they won't work real well in drawers. Also a drawer will only hold a certain number of jeans, then there will be shorts, t-shirts, socks, undies, etc.

My dresser is about five feet long and I still don't have enough room in it for everything, and I don't have any jeans. The only real problem you should have with organization is how to place the furniture. She already has a closet and I assume some kind of furniture that has some drawers, so don't worry about organizing the clothing. Also if she uses the closet as a sitting area, something to consider is that being the closet door would be open or completely removed you will be heating the closet too. I know in the winter when we open our closet doors the closet feels chillier than the bedroom itself.

Several years ago my granddaughter had a similar problem and we bought some graph paper and tried to put everything together on paper before we actually moved anything.

You will have to decide how many squares (on the graph paper) will represent inches/feet. We were not professionals so it was not too accurate but it gave us a good idea whether a piece of furniture would fit where and we had a lot of fun designing her room.

Mark the doors and windows on the graph paper and cut out pieces for the bed, dresser and anything else you might think she will want in her room. We placed the "furniture" on the paper and moved it around until it all fit. Of course, we had to do final measurements for the actual move but mostly, everything worked out well.

After we decided on where to place the big pieces, it seemed that it was much easier to find places and ways to store and hang things.

Think about all the suggestions you've heard and decide what may work for you.

Under bed storage container, closet shoe holders (they now have all sorts and sizes) for folding shoes, socks, scarves, gloves, etc.

Wire racks on the walls and front and back of doors, slim book case for sweaters or anything that will fit, headboard with shelves and maybe she will not need the night stand.

The internet has lots of ideas for storage in small areas so maybe the two of you could check some of these sites out - together.

Maybe you might know a college student or friend that could help you with the graph paper idea?

the first thing to do is decided where to putyour bed... and then if possible put thedresser on the opposite wall.. to "balance" the room.... and then fill in with the rest..

April 3, 2008 Flag

I really need advice on how to clean my room. I spend almost every weekend cleaning it but I am just not organized enough to keep it clean. If any one has any tips please help.

Danielle from Kent, WA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I can study in my room. I love to make my room better. I am only 12 years from Australian.

We all know its not fun or easy,but to live a healthy lifestyle,your room should be at least some clean. Did you know kids on average with a cleaner room do better in school and get good grades? Anys ways back on how to clean your room. If you get laundery always put it right away! And if you play a game clean up right after you're done. This way you won't have to clean a HUGE mess in your room later when you are tired and want to sleep. Hope this helps

Love

Sophie

Thank u kayrn, the tip about the running shoes in the house was really helpful to me becausse it seemed to increase my eneergy level alot. Now can u help me get my clothes put away. I have only one little dresser for my little girl , two shelves no closet ? ps I am on what I like to call the cash free biudget. HELP PLEASE

tks again jessica

January 28, 2005 Flag

I really need help to organize my room. I keep cleaning it, but it just gets messy again, no matter what. I try to store things but they just make it back out on the floor again.

Thank you,
Alicia, Oregon, 14

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thank you, Alicia. These tips inspired me to clean my room!

Everyone, help me. I am having a huge birthday party TODAY and my room is a disaster. I need to keep it clean also. Any help?

Ummm any ideas I need help too

December 19, 2011 Flag

I have no clue how to do my room. My mom says I have to clean my room and organize it tomorrow while she's at work. I share a room with my sister and have a small room with lots of furniture with more coming.

I have 2 closets one for me and one for her and 2 dressers one for me one for her. I have a twin sized bunk bed, a desk that is long, a chest, a laundry basket, mirror, and a sewing desk with a sewing machine and a lot of fabric. I also have a bunny and lots of crafts that need somewhere to go.
Please help.

By Kaylin

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Sometimes a person can have too much furniture and things. Do you need to have the desk and table with a sewing machine in your room. The beds, closets, dressers, mirror, and clothes basket are necessities. As for the other things they aren't needed.

For several years my girls shared a room from the time they were toddlers until about 10 years of age. They had a full size bed that they both slept in, on closet, and one dresser until they got to being school age, then we added another dresser. As for as toys, stuffed animals, etc. they had a corner of the family room for that stuff. The toys, etc. was limited to what would fit into a wood chest that was 2x2x3 feet.

There comes a time for everybody to downsize things. I have an adult developmentally disabled daughter that lives with me and we have a rule that when she gets something new, something old has to go. I also have the same rule for myself.

Put your fabric and craft stuff in a box or small plastic container put it under your bed neatly. If you have room in your closets store things in small plastic containers. If you can move the desk out of your room, do that. If not organize everything like pens and pencils in jars etc. Organize all your papers and books. As long as it is neat your mom will be happy!

Well, if you only have until tomorrow I think you need to take an emergency approach to the project. In medicine doctors call it triage - it means dividing everything into three sections.

Emergency

Intermediate, this keeps being divided into

Can wait

1. Make your bed.

2. Put all dirty clothes into your hamper.

3. Put other clothes into their place - on hangars or in drawers.

4. Go through the room with three big plastic bags.

a. Junk

b. Keep

c. Do not know

5. Empty junk bag outside in trash

6.Put keep stuff in bottom of your closet

7. Take all c. and put on your bed

8. Divide c. into 3 sections.

a. Junk

b. Keep

c. Do not know.

9. Keep doing this until you have a set of bags in your closet, a lot of junk in the trash, and nothing left that puzzles you.

10. Put all the keep stuff away as described by other people using boxes, bags, jars, etc.

Your mum will be so pleased and if you have bags of stuff extra, ask her if you can put some nails in the woodwork around the closet so you can hang bags of important things - you could make lovely bags from your sewing material.

I keep my sewing stuff under the bed in baskets. I have had the same containers for years and when I move they just go in boxes and go with me. Good luck. If you succeed in this then you will have loads more time for your hobbies. Wish this was more cleverly written but I think you will quickly understand my points.

March 8, 2010 Flag

My room is an absolute disaster and its only a 12' by 12' room. Things I have: a queen bed, a six drawer dresser, a large corner desk, a small 3' by 3' closet and, a floor lamp. I currently have everything under my bed and in my closet. I need to organize and we can't go out and buy anything.

By Erin

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

First, get rid of the queen bed. go double or even single, (if you can). Also, think vertical, multi-purpose. See if you can get trade-in credit at a thrift or consignment shop. Try a hide-a-bed or even a daybed or futon that folds down to a bed at night.

A small room looks even smaller when large things are moved in. If you downsized to even a double, you may gain more space.

Have each piece of furniture do more than one duty: Desk that has a drawer for hanging files instead a separate stand for them. Dresser that will hold a TV, DVD player, etc, as well as clothes.

Go through your clothes with an objective mind. If you did not wear it in the last season it was meant for, donate it.

Same with books. Keep only a few that really mean a lot to you. Donate the rest. Magazines? Scan the articles you bought the magazine for, then donate to shelters, doctor's offices, and hospital lounges. (just be sure if you subscribe to that mag, your address does not remain on the mag, even if you have to use scissors to cut out that info.)

Post on local sites (like freecycle or craig's list) and maybe you can trade w/someone locally w/o any money changing hands. (just be careful if you have someone come to your home).

A note of files, receipts, etc:

I have a filing system that works for me. In a portable filing box (I bought it at Office Depot, it has locking tabs, like a briefcase) and I keep the current year's bills/receipts in it). I have three colors of folders: Red: Bank statements, rent receipts, anything legal, such as taxes, etc. Anything that needs immediate attention that is not a regular occurring thing. Yellow: medical, online purchases, schooling (report cards, progress reports, etc) Things that are not usual in everyday living, but not as urgent as red. and Blue: Bills. anything that comes with a regularity. Car payments, including insurance, DMV business, etc. Have a sub-folder in there for each car you own. We only have one, though.

Keep a black folder for new appliance handbook. Staple the receipt on the INSIDE of the cover of the handbook. Keep warranty information with the handbook.

For everything you bring in, one thing must go: buy a new purse, one old one goes out.

I know some of this sounds harsh, but I also live in a very small living space. I have gained a lot of space doing this.

Good luck. I'd be interested to know what you do with your space.

May 3, 2013 Flag

I try doing everything I can to make my room organized and still look cool. I have a double sized bed, a stool, art supplies in desk drawer and a little desk. How can I organize this room?

By sweetie123

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 19, 2005 Flag

I need help organizing my room! I have a lot of stuff and I need it all. I have little storage, but a lot of clothes. I have tried every organizing tip I have heard, like throwing away or getting rid of stuff I don't need. I do it every month and my room is still messy and unorganized. I can never find anything.

I have a small desk with 3 large and deep shelves, a 6 foot long and 4 feet wide closet, 4 shelves, a night stand with no shelves or drawers (just a big opening), a 3 drawer dresser and 3 drawers underneath my bed. I would like the organizing ideas to be cute and fun.

Thanks.
Help from MI

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi I hope this helps!(:

Desk with three drawers - this you can put all of your papers and supplies in and to make it look fun and cute decorate the out side with fun stickers and label each drawer what it has in it!

Closet - if you have a metal rod in it use that or buy one. You can hang all you're nice shirts on that then go to like Walmart and check out little individual mini totes. Put tanks, scarfs and socks in that and put those on the shelves. You can get colorful ones to brighten up youre closet like I have a yellow and green one(:

Next get a 5 ft tall storage thing and put all your shoes in that! On another of your shelfs fold all your jeans and shorts and skirts and more on those and take duct tape and label which is where. In your dresser depending on the weather if it's cold put your summer clothes or your winter clothes. On top of your dresser put your makeup and hair and lotions in little baskets.

March 14, 2011 Flag

Thanks.
help from MI

Answers:

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

If you put something back after you take it out and decide not to use it, you will never create any mess.

Something they tell executives when having to go through their mail is to do something useful with the letter while it is still in the hand. The minute you put it down, you create piles.

Don't buy any more clothing until you grow! (11/20/2005)

By cookwie

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

Cute boxes or whatever would keep it from looking cluttered. Look around at garage sales and get some that are covered and you could stack them. Could you hang a coordinating curtain of some kind over the front of your nightstand so you could use it for unseen storage? Or just put some cute boxes/baskets there to hold things. Not really original ideas I have, but hope you find a solution that works for you. (11/20/2005)

By Dede

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

There are hangers that hold 5 or 6 pairs of pants or skirts which should save some closet space. For all of the little things you can get a shelf system and use baskets on the shelves to hold things, add a curtain if you want to hide the baskets. Cookwie is right, everything should have a home, if it doesn't then it is clutter. http://www.FLYlady.com has some great ideas on how to handle clutter.

Love and prayers.

Linda (11/20/2005)

By lindaljh1

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

Boxes laid on their sides are great for keeping your room neat, but stll being able to get at everything easily and quickly. Whenever you or your parents receive something in a sturdy box, either cover the inside and outside of the box in wrapping paper or paint the inside and outside. As you get more, stack them in fun ways. You'll have lots of great cubbies of different sizes and no more complaints from the parents about a messy room! (11/22/2005)

By Connie

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

My room's a mess too and the best way to clean it is start with the clothes and then the trash! (10/09/2007)

By Same here

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

I had the exact same problem! What I did is I took a bunch of my stuff and put it into my attic, that way if I ever need any of it I can just go in the attic and get it out! Then I put shelves up behind my clothes in my closet to put stuffed animals, books, etc. on. I rearranged my room to where I can have lots of room for other storage if needed. I also made sure I always clean up my room! Hope this helps! (11/07/2007)

By Pretty_In_Pink

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

All you have to do is put on some music and get to work. It was make it seem like a breeze. (01/13/2008)

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

I have the same problem. I am constantly organizing, but my room is never organized! Plus, during the week, I don't have enough time to keep up with the mess that builds up. Anyway, I have some tips. First, I would suggest rearranging your closet often so that stuff never builds up in piles without you knowing. Also, set off specific areas of your room for homework stuff, music stuff, clothing stuff, jewelry, etc. Use creative boxes for things. Put pencils in jars, and repaint old things for new purposes. (02/03/2008)

By I know how you feel

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

I used to have that problem. First you ask your parents if you can go to Target or like Kmart and buy a lot of cute boxes small to big. Then invite some of your good friends to come and help you reorganize your room and decorate it. This is a fun and social way to do things and I hope it works. You can buy an organizer at Target for your closet which really helped in my room. I mean it! Hope it works. (02/17/2008)

By Kirsten

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

Every year do a major clean. Empty the room completely, clean everything, sort everything, and get new boxes and organizing tools from the department store. Play music too, it really does help the time pass. It takes a while, but it's worth it then do smaller cleans throughout the year. I do it every December. It's always feels nice to start a new year with a clean room. (03/25/2008)

By blank_canvas

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

My parents say- just clean it! I know how you feel, though even cranking up some tunes can get boring. Instead, I have a reward. If you want, go out and get yourself a reward, and make a game to go along. If you make a list of everything in your room, not like every little detail, but clothes, writing utensils, paper, that stuff, and then as you clean, write "two points" or whatever next to it. In the end, add up your points, and give yourself that many of the prize, whether the prize is candies or even organizing boxes and baskets. Remember, cleaning can't always be fun, but it sure is worth it! This way you can pass time, and your parents won't yell at you for having it be messy. Good luck! (04/06/2008)

By Mercedes

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

Hey, I know exactly what you are going through. I feel like I have so much stuff that it won't all fit in my room, but I need to keep most of it. Even though I'm sure you've heard some of these here's a list of my best tips:

1. First of all, get rid of clothes or things you don't need. They'll just get in the way as you organize everything else.

2. Put all of your winter clothes away for the summer and vice versa. This will save you closet space.

3. Hang up an over-the-door purse rack to keep the space in your closet open. Store your shoes either under your bed or in another over-the-door rack.

4. If you have books in your room, organize them by color on your desk shelves. The books make your work space look serious while the color gives the area some pop.
  5. For your nightstand, shelves, and dresser-top display things like picture frames, trinkets, trophies, etc. Keep things like CDs, electronics, and other non-decorative things stored in your closet in neat, labeled bins. That way you can still find them with easy access, but they won't take up your surface space in your room. That area is for decorating!
  6. Finally, personalize your room as much as possible. If you need some color on your walls, buy a couple of blank canvases at a craft store and paint them to match your room. Hang wood letters spelling out your name with ribbon above your dresser or bed. That serves as a dramatic center for the room. Write your name on home-made posters, on your organizing bins, tack it up on cork boards. Do anything to make your room your own.

Good luck. (04/13/2008)

By Chelsea

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room THE BEST TIPS EV

Okay! So your room is: messy, unorganized, boring, too dark, dull, too kiddish, too mature, sad, been the same forever, no room, doesn't fit you, ugly, smells bad, or just looks like a tornado crashed through your room! I have the answers!

It looks like a lot, but not really. Just pick your category.

Editor's Note: Destiny's feedback was so detailed and wonderful, we decided to make it a separate entry. For her advice, follow this link:

thriftyfun.com (04/25/2008)

By Destiny

RE: Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room THE BEST TIPS EV

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

One thing I have learned is that clothes are one of the main problems people have in their bedrooms. So here are some tips:

1. If you haven't worn it then you probably ain't gonna wear it. So put it in the give away pile.

2. If it doesn't fit you then don't save it and say I'll lose weight and be able to wear it, because you probably won't. Put it in the give away pile also.

3. Don't just throw your clothes on the floor when you get something out and don't wear it. Hang it back up. And when you take your clothes off at the end of the day either hang them up or if dirty put in a dirty clothes basket.

4. Have a dirty clothes basket in your room. Take it to the laundry one once or twice a week. However much you need to.
Hope this helps! (06/05/2008)

By ambi

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

This is not really cleaning, but I take any junk around my room (you know, small things) and I put them in shoe boxes and I put the shoe boxes under my bed. Sometimes I write on the lid what's inside so I can take a box and check the list to see if what I want is inside. (06/23/2008)

By Maggie

Cute and Fun Ways to Organize Your Room

I had to clear out my room tons because we are moving to a whole different state!
So, I made five piles.

1. stuff to keep
  2. stuff to give away
  3. stuff to give to my friend if she wants it
  4. stuff to store until the next season
  5. stuff to ask mum about because I cannot decide.

Obviously you can ignore the fifth one, ha ha.
It was easy. I was dreading it so much, but it was easy, and so worth it!
(Things I didn't give to my friends I gave to Goodwill.) (07/02/2010)

By justcallmemeggy

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Organizing BedroomJuly 20, 2012
Teen Bedroom
Decorating a Teen Bedroom
Decorating a Guest Room
Decorating a Guest Room
Small Organized Bedroom
Organizing a Small Bedroom
Nicely decorated bedroom.
Decorating a Bedroom
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:53:10 PM on 10.0.2.240 in 8 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.