Paint Color Advice for Kitchen and Adjoining Living Room

I have a dark counter top and light wood cabinets. I need some advice on what to paint the walls. I live in an apartment so the living room and kitchen are connected. On one wall in the kitchen is where the appliances, sink, and cabinets are. On the other wall there is just the kitchen table and if you go into the living room (on the same wall) that is where the couch and love seat are.

I mainly need a color that will look good in both rooms. I was thinking to play it safe and just do a beige. But I do love color. I'm just not sure of a nice looking color. Any suggestions?

By Megan A.

Your cabinets and counter top are neutral colors that way anything will go with them. However, in an apartment are you allowed to paint? Where I live the only way a person can paint in the apartments is if they can afford to repaint the walls to the orgional off-white color, when they move out.

What color are your couch and love seat?

Paint color swatches.
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen and an Adjoining Room
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceJuly 12, 2011
Living Room Colors
Living Room Color Scheme Advice
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Nicely decorated living room.
Living Room Wall Paint Color Advice
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
🎄