Petey (Boxer Mix)

Petey (Boxer Mix)

Petey aka "PDQ" is 8 weeks old. He is half boxer, one quarter English bull dog, one quarter German Shepard. My best friend's dog had an unexpected litter in Pennsylvania. The mom dog had 8 pups and Petey was the only white one in the bunch. I fell in love with him on the spot, (no pun intended,) so my friend sent him to us via air. What an adventure for such a young pup!

He is very curious, and loves to run and play in the back yard, chasing after Barkley and Scruffy, until he just drops on the spot and falls asleep. He'll to lay in your lap on his back and snooze like a baby.

The very first time my son and I saw him, we knew we had to name him Petey, (from The Little Rascals,) because of the patch over his eye. The name really suites him, because he is such a little rascal! He has gained 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks, and we are expecting him to be a big boy when he grows up. This photo was taken when he heard an airplane overheard for the first time.

By DNapolitan from San Diego, CA

Answers:

Petey (Boxer Mix)

Who couldn't love that face? We adopted our boxer from the pound 1 year ago. We love her, she is a doll. Good luck with this little fella. (11/03/2009)

By Grandma Bess

Petey (Boxer Mix)

I know why you named him PDQ. I know exactly what you mean. LOL! (11/03/2009)

By LITTLE SUZY

Petey (Boxer Mix)

Perfect name ;-) (11/06/2009)

By Deeli

Petey (Boxer Mix)

Adorable face. I think he is one lucky dog to get such a nice home and to get to live in the city I grew up in and left at age 34 or 35? Lucky guy take him to dog beach for a fun romp in the waves. I grew up in Pacific Beach, missing it as winter comes to Missouri. (11/12/2009)

By meoowmom