Porcelain Doll Value

I have a porcelain doll from the 70s made by Milestone, Co. It's limited edition. It's brand new and still in the original case. How do I find out how much it is worth?

Best Answer

I am not familiar with the brand name Milestone but that doesn't matter as finding the value of any doll is usually done in the same way.

eBay is probably the largest auction site for dolls (and other things) so that is a good place to start. You have the doll so you can look for the brand name first and then look for the name of your doll. If the name is unknown then you can search for a doll that looks like yours. eBay also has listings for sold item (left hand side of page) so be sure to check there also.

Etsy also has dolls for sale and you can also Google the names or other information and see what you can find. I did not see any of these dolls on Replacements which is usually a good site to check.

I am sure there are other places but these are all I can think of right now.

The problem with dolls (of almost any kind) is they are very plentiful and usually are not very valuable (for resale). Limited Edition does not usually mean very much unless it really is a rare doll. Selling is difficult and shipping a doll is very expensive so that just adds to the cost of buying/selling.

check some of these sites and maybe you will find that you have a nice collectible doll.

Good luck

Try www.dollreference.com

Here is a site which may answer your question:

http://www.zepp  -mcc-1232-malie#!