Ramen Stir Fry

Ramen noodles with a blend of different ingredients. I like it because it is affordable, easy to make, and very tasty.

• 3 packs of chicken flavored ramen noodles
  • chicken breasts
  • cabbage (or substitute with broccoli)
  • carrots
  • fish oil
  • eggs

First, cut carrots and cabbage into bite-sized pieces. In a medium sized pot, bring water to a boil and add carrots and cabbage. Cover with lid to hold steam and stir occasionally. When finished, drain and set aside in separate bowl.

Cut chicken breasts into cubes and add to low-heat skillet. Add a small amount of fish sauce for flavor. When done, remove from heat. Clean pan, then start scrambling eggs. No need to add any seasonings because the packets that come with the noodles are plenty. Cook until done, then turn off heat.

Next, bring noodles to a boil and cook until desired texture. Do not add in seasoning packets yet. When finished, drain, then place in skillet.

Mix eggs, chicken, vegetables, and the Ramen Noodles all in the skillet over medium heat. Add in packets of seasoning from Ramen package. If it appears dry, add a little water to preferred consistency.

Now just remove from heat and enjoy!

Servings: 2-3
Time:15 Minutes Preparation Time
30-35 Minutes Cooking Time

Source: A friend of mine from Bangkok, Thailand taught me this recipe.

By Avriel from Cleveland, Ohio

Ramen Stir Fry

This is good except for the seasoning packets, full of nasties; MSG, sodium, artificial stuff. I have done that but my stomach reacts badly, as in stay by the toilet. When I don't use the seasoning packets, but season out of the pantry (ginger, soy sauce, garlic) I am happier, intestinally. (07/27/2009)

By tennesue

Ramen Stir Fry

I used to make a similar dish and it had a name but for the life of me I can't remember it. Anyway it was done basically the same as yours except I used whatever vegetables I had on hand; carrots, broccoli, whatever, along with the Ramen noodles and cabbage. And I used whatever meat I had on hand too. Beef, chicken, pork, ham. No eggs though. Also I used olive oil instead of fish oil. And seasoned it with soy sauce. It was delicious! (07/29/2009)

By Cricketnc

Pork Stir Fry
Pork Stir Fry Recipes
Shrimp Stir Fry
Shrimp Stir Fry Recipes
chicken stir fry
Chicken Stir Fry Recipes
Package of Ramen Noodles
Uses for Ramen Seasoning Packets