Refilling Glade Plug-ins

Can you refill those wall-outlet scenters to make your house smell good? I have several glade ones that are getting very expensive to buy. They say they last a month. I'm not getting that much time from mine. Does anyone have anyway to refill these ourselves? I think we all would love this.

God Bless,
Angelheart from Clyde, TX

Answers:

Refilling Glade Plug-ins

I've never tried the Glade, but many plug ins can be adjusted to release a certain amount of scent. If you open the thing (I don't know what it's called) all the way the scent is used up much faster. This is hard to explain because I don't know the proper terms. Examine your plug in carefully. If it's adjustable there should be a little lever (?) that slides. (08/29/2007)

By perfume and powder

Refilling Glade Plug-ins

I'm assuming you mean the ones that have 2 side-by-side reservoirs with a wick. Just pry the plastic wick holder up and fill with any liquid potpourri. Slip the top back on. Make sure it snaps in place. Voila a refill! (08/30/2007)

By siris.

Refilling Glade Plug-ins

I've never tried to refill a glade plug in, but I have refilled small perfume bottles (a bottle small enough to carry in my purse). My mother was diabetic and I snagged one of her needles and filled it, then used it to fill the perfume bottle. If you have access to one, you could try that. (08/30/2007)

By duckie43

Refilling Glade Plug-ins

I tried the suggestion posted about the liquid potpourri and it worked. I actually use the Febreeze brand with the two changing scents. So I bought two different scents, popped the plastic tops off, filled them, snapped the tops back on and now my room is filled with a fresh scent. I actually like this better than the one that was originally in it. I am using cider apple on one side and pear on the other. Smells like a country kitchen in here! (05/18/2009)

By SusLuvsVintage

Refilling Glade Plug-ins
Old Vacuum Cleaner and Hose
Repairing a Torn Vacuum Cleaner Hose
White Comforter
Refilling a Comforter
Plugin Air Freshener
Saving Money on Glade Plugins Refills
Refilling Liquid Containers
Refilling Liquid Containers
🎄
🍂