Refilling Liquid Containers

Category Helpful Hints
When refilling containers you don't want to waste a drop or make a mess. This page is about refilling liquid containers.

I keep my cooking oil in a reusable squirt bottle. Since I'm blind, the process of refilling it has sometimes resulted in quite a mess. In spite of this, I'd rather do for myself than ask for help.

When my squirt bottle needed refilling recently and someone else was using the counter space, I had this brainstorm. I worked in the sink. Not only was it easier - the sink is lower than the counter, and that made access easier for a short person like me - any drips or spills went right down the drain.

One more thing I think I'll try next time is to wrap a rubber band or two around the regular oil bottle and my little squirt bottle. That will make for a better, more secure grip. Voila - no more oil messes!

By Lelia Jo Cordell from Springfield, OH

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJanuary 30, 2013
🌻
🐛
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Refilling-Liquid-Containers.html