Relieving Sinus Pressure

How often should I do the "tapping" technique to relieve sinus pressure?

By Nikidiva from MD

Relieving Sinus Pressure

I don't know about the tapping technique, but something that I've found very helpful for sinus pressure is a product called "Simply Saline". It's 100% natural with no preservatives or drugs, and it works quickly to clear sinus congestion. (04/04/2009)

By Patty Lynn

Relieving Sinus Pressure

I love using saline 'snorts' as it cleans out the nasal and sinus, helps with the PH balance and moves the snot! I also keep a bottle of peppermint on hand, 1 whiff of that along with a session of saline snorts or saline washes, opens it right up. Add steaming over a pot of water or in hot shower, should have them running in no time.

If you are running a temperature or having green/severe yellow discharge, then it's antibiotic time. (04/07/2009)

By TandT Grandma

Relieving Sinus Pressure
Relieving Sinus Pressure
Pressure Washing a House
Pressure Washing Your House
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
little girl frowning and holding her ear
Home Remedies for Earache Pain
Relieving Pain from Bone Spurs
Relieving Pain from Bone Spurs