Removing Cat Urine Odor from Furniture

How to get rid of cat urine odor on a cloth chair?

Wanda from St. Marys, GA

Answers:

Removing Cat Urine Odor from Furniture

Try Nature's Miracle from Petco/Petsmart - excellent at removing cat urine, especially from carpets, but try small test spot first to make sure it doesn't take color out of your chair. So sorry about your cat - hope there is nothing seriously wrong... (07/10/2007)

By thepartysuper

Removing Cat Urine Odor from Furniture

To order over the Internet or by telephone,
X-O ODOR NEUTRALIZER
CALIFORNIA VETERINARY SUPPLY
www.calvetsupply.com
1800-366-3047
It comes in 3 sizes

The best thing I have found for any urine is X.O. I have been using this for years and it will eliminate the odor on your furniture , it will not stain. I had a dog pee on my bed, I just saturated it and you can't even tell where the spot was.
(07/11/2007)

By BABBIE

Removing Cat Urine Odor from Furniture

I have been dealing with a cat that has on again off again bladder infections. I found a great product right on the shelf in WalMart. It is called Kids N Pets it is about $5 at my Wally World. It is fantastic. My dog also had diarrhea on my living room carpet (the only room with carpet) and this removed the smell and the stain.

I always have a bottle of it in the house.

Good Luck!! (07/16/2007)

By caraing

Removing Cat Urine Odor from Furniture

The only problem I see is that when you add enzymes to the stain what happens to the urine? You are not removing it you are basically are waiting for it to dry.

I would take a enzyme product mix it 4:1 pour on stained area and then extract with a extraction machine or shop vac and repeat until the urine is rinsed out or diluted enough to that I feel like it has been clean.

In situations that require a professional in So.CA we offer service to most ares please feel free to call toll free 877 386 3677 (01/14/2008)

By jody

Grey Cat Sitting on Blue Chair
Removing Pet Urine Smell from Furniture
orange house cat
Homemade Cat Urine Cleaner Recipes
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Cleaning Toilet
Removing Urine Odor from a Bathroom
A cat sitting on a couch.
Removing Cat Urine Odor from a Couch
🎉
🎄