Removing Cat Urine Odor from Furniture

We have a cat that seems to have a problem holding his bladder. He has urinated on our furniture in his sleep. How do we get rid of the smell? I have tried everything, the smell just keeps coming back.

Heather from NY

Removing Cat Urine Odor from Furniture

That just happened to me. I took off the cushion covers and crossed my fingers and put them in the washing machine. Along with the soap, I added some ODO-BAN, (you can get it at Walmart or Sam's) and a lot of it! Maybe a cup and a half.

Then when the rinse cycle came up, I doubled the amount of the great smelling fabric softener. Dried them in the dryer, too on the easy cycle. Guess what? It worked. Do this at your own risk, as I did, but mine was old stuff and maybe I was lucky. All I know is I can't smell cat urine on them anymore.

Now, can anyone tell me how to get the smell out of the carpet. For good? I have 6 indoor cats. (10/23/2008)

By Nshvlbrat

RE: Removing Cat Urine Odor from Furniture

Grey Cat Sitting on Blue Chair
Removing Pet Urine Smell from Furniture
orange house cat
Homemade Cat Urine Cleaner Recipes
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Cleaning Toilet
Removing Urine Odor from a Bathroom
A cat sitting on a couch.
Removing Cat Urine Odor from a Couch