Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Removing "Permanent" Creases from Clothing

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It

Often the creases in our clothing resulting from sitting and other activities seem to be permanent, and impossible to remove. This is a guide about removing "permanent" creases from clothing.

Solutions: Removing "Permanent" Creases from Clothing

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Vinegar Spray

Did you know that there is a very quick and simple way to add or remove permanent creases in your ironing. Simply mix 1/3 of a cup of vinegar to 2/3 of a cup of water. Using a spray bottle dampen the fabric in the area that you require the permanent crease or to remove a crease. Cover with some brown paper or similar and iron.

By Gary

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Removing "Permanent" Creases from Clothing.

Question: Stubborn Creases in Slacks

From sitting so much I seem to have permanent creases in my slacks. I need a way to get rid of the creases. They are where the body meets the legs.

Helen from Ontario Canada

Most Recent Answer

By DEE (Guest Post)12/20/2005

MY FAVORITE PRODUCT TO USE WHEN I PRESS OR IRON MY CLOTHES IS "FAULTLESS MAGIC SIZING". IT ALSO COMES IN OTHER BRANDS. THEY WORK GREAT, TOO. I USE A STEAM IRON AND SPRAY THIS ON, PRESS, AND IT ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT! CAN'T DO WITHOUT IT. LOTS OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT. ONCE YOU USE IT, YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT IT. CLOTHES LOOK MUCH BETTER!!!!