Selling Items Online

In more recent years selling our unwanted items, crafts, and more online has become a popular practice. This is a guide about selling items online.

June 26, 2012 Flag

Photo of Craigslist's website homepage.

CommentPin It!Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This guide is about selling items on Craigslist. There are no fees when selling items on Craigslist, but there are other things you should keep in mind.

May 8, 2012 Flag

eBay Logo

This is a guide about selling on eBay. If you are considering selling on eBay there are some things to consider in order to make it a positive and profitable experience.

July 20, 2011 Flag

Online Shopping

This is a guide to selling crafts online. Selling crafts online can be an excellent way to earn some extra income. However, navigating the plethora of ways there are to sell your wares is a difficult task.

January 20, 2016 Flag

I have lots of unused stuff at home and I want to sell it for the best price. I know of a few websites like craigslist. I am looking for free classified sites that will list merchandise without having to register.

What is your favorite website that you have used to self stuff, as I want to sell my products at high rates? Please share the list of best free classified sites if you have some according to your selling experience.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you're a facebook member, there are a lot of places you could sell your items. Just about every area around you has facebook yard sales and garage sale groups. Just type your town, county and/or state in the search bar to find them.

I starting selling on eBay in November 2003 and have been successful. I tried selling on craigslist and had no success. That old saying, "It costs money to make money." That is very true. I continually banked my eBay earning and saved up enough money and was able to purchase a new vehicle. You said in your post that you have a lot of unused stuff at home and would like to sell it for the best price. eBay is an online auction site and you won't always get the best price. You will get what people are willing to pay for your items.

A woman with money flying out of her smartphone.
Earning Money Online
Budget & Finance Making Money Selling OnlineApril 6, 2016
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
Photo of Craigslist's website homepage.
Selling Items on Craigslist
Computer Mouse and Survey
Earning Income from Online Surveys
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 10:55:29 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.