Seymour The Cat

Seymour The Cat

Seymour is 1 year old cat that came to the door hungry. He likes to watch birds and jump on leaves. He has lots of fur!

By lindancs from Manitoulin Island

Answers:

Seymour The Cat

Lucky Seymour! I'm glad he found such a good person. (06/17/2009)

By ginnee

Seymour The Cat

Isn't it wonderful how some of our best friends in the animal world just show up at our doorsteps on in our lives when we least expect it! What a special little doll you have there! Beautiful cat! (06/17/2009)

By Cyinda

Seymour The Cat

What a cutie. My Harryboy showed up on our door step as well. He's been a part of our family for 3 years now. We also had another cat who showed up on our doorstep and he was with us for 16 wonderful years. I think they are a little extra blessing sent from God. :) (06/18/2009)

By crazylena

Seymour The Cat

What a cutie pie and I hope he will bring you many years of joy! (06/18/2009)

By florida gal

Seymour The Cat

Thanks all of you - he really has turned out to be the sweetest little darling! Sorry I have been away so long. (06/19/2009)

By lindancs

Cat in a box.
Seymour The Cat
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Doll
Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
🎄