Seymour The Cat

Seymour is two years old and a Heinz 57 breed. He came to our door one day when the neighbor moved and left him as a kitten. He likes to play with the wire toy with a paper end that moves in the air. He also has a frog that rivvetts when he touches it. He has thick fur and is the sweetest cat we have ever had.

By Linda from Manitoulin Island, Canada

Anonymous

Bless you for taking in a very handsome Seymour! I'll never understand people leaving pets behind but, in this case, it's definitely to your and Seymours advantage ;-) Thumbs up!

Seymour is a lucky kitty, but you are lucky that you were there for him. Imagine your life without him in your life now. I believe in miracles, and the pets who come to us in ways like Seymour came to you are little miracles. I also believe they'll serve a purpose in our lives just as much as we do in theirs. He is such a beautiful golden kitty. We once had a golden tabby who came to us and took care of me following a major surgery for the entire 3 months it took me to get back on my feet.

He was an indoor/outdoor kitty by his own choice. When I was all well and strong, Goldy Bear went to live with a lady on the next block. I suppose she "needed" him. Ever so often, he'd come to check up on me, then go back home to her. I think he may have been an angel. Thank you for sharing Seymour with us.

All the best to you both. Julia in Boca Raton, FL