Siamese Mix Cat Photos

Category Cats
Siamese mix cats are quite common and range from those that look very Siamese to Tabby crosses and other mixes. This is a guide about Siamese mix cat photos.

I adopted my cat Leo from a shelter about a month ago. He is a mixed Siamese cat, but they didn't know what he was mixed with. He's very shy and has a short temper, which isn't what traditional Siamese are known for. I don't know much about cats and I'm just really curious.

According to thecatsite.com, "Without a confirmed pedigree, the only answer anyone can give you is this: Your cat is a mixed-breed domestic, either long, medium or short-haired cat. It's that simple."

I have a Siamese mix too and is very loving with us and very unfriendly with most others... she has a distinct personality and i love her to piees.. I cant help with your question but that second picture is just priceless... enjoy your kitty....

We are fostering her from our local Humane Society, but wondering what is her specific breed. What are your thoughts?

By Kim L.

That is exactly how my cat looked as kitten. There has never been a photo so alike to my Siamese mix.

Anonymous

Blue point

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Kat is a 3 year old half Siamese and domestic black shorthair. Kat was abandoned and left outdoors by her previous owner after the family decided she was too much of a hassle to care for. I found her huddled up in my birdbath, shivering cold after being caught in a downpour of freezing rain in November. I took her in, warmed her up and since then she has warmed my heart with tons of love and affection.

Kat is a daring acrobat who likes to weasel her way into small and high places. She likes to get on top of open doors and bookshelves and has even managed to find her way on top of my curtain rods. Needless to say, she was so much of a mischief maker I was always yelling "CAT!", every time she got into trouble, hence her 'formal' name of Kat. ;)

Since Kat was denied a proper diet and care when she was with her previous owners, her growth was stunted, so her small size makes her look like a kitten.

By Crystal J.

Kat looking at camera.

Comment Like this photo? 17

I was wondering if my cat was siamese and came across this post! Just had to share how similar they look

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Simone is a 3 year old Siamese mix. Simone showed up here when she was just a kitten. We didn't know if she was a girl or boy as she wouldn't let us near enough to find out.

We named her Simon. Later on as she grew, we thought our food was doing her good, till she showed up with her 3 little kittens. Her name then became Simone. She is our beautiful blue-eyed sweetie.

By Sandra

Reddish brown tabby cat with blue eyes.

Comment Like this photo? 19

Boy are you lucky she picked you. She is so unusual and gorgeous.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Isabella is a 1 year old Siamese mix. Isabella and her sister Polly were given to me by a co-worker. Bella loves to chase bugs, run through the garden and cuddle.

This picture reminds me of The Wizard of Oz when the Witch says "I'm melting!" Oh what a world, what a world"

By ragteller from Tofield, AB

Cat stretched out on bed.

Comment Like this photo? 17

Don't you just love the crazy ways cats sleep and seem to be perfectly comfortable!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Upside down cat.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 19

Angel is a 5 year old Siamese/Tabby. Angel was about 1 year old when we asked a neighbor to surrender her to us. Angel was very sick and not spayed. The neighbor was not able or willing to provide her medical care. She had 10 cats living in a one bedroom apartment.

tan and brown cat Siamese mix

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

We fostered Frank from our local Humane Society, and we fell in love with him.

cat sitting with front legs up

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

These pictures were taken by my cousin who was crazy enough to put him in a leash when I was in Mexico.

cream and dark brown point cat

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

I got Piper a couple of months ago from a run down neighborhood. She is now healthy and so funny.

Cats sitting together.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

In this picture, Vegas was maybe 1 and Reno was 6 months. Vegas is a Seal Point Siamese and Reno is a mix breed with some Siamese in him. They are both male.

Emory Hugs Lilly (Siamese Mix and Calico) - cats entwined on chair

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Emory is a little guy we took in as a kitten, and Lilly is one of our kittens until I find the perfect home. If that never happens, she will always have a home right here ;)

Elway laying on the bed.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Elway is a 4 year old Siamese mix. My son chose Elway as a tiny kitten; he had to be bottle fed! He was a cute little white fuzzball! Elway likes to play in boxes and play with foil balls.

Bailey and Emory on the porch watching the snow

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

A lady from our church was trying to find a home for her friend's three little kittens. So I took them. Bailey, the lighter of the two, seeks me out to nurse on my neck, and Emory lays around, watching Bailey. The two are never far away from one another. They are very bonded.

woman holding a grey Siamese mix cat in front of her face

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

I found him 2 years ago. He loves to climb.

Cat sitting on ottoman.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Frightful is 12 years old. We have had him since the day he was born. He is a big, big baby. His mother is a jet black Oriental Siamese, and we are guessing his father was a Tabby, an American Short Hair by the looks of him.

Malley (Siamese Mix)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

This is Malley, an 8 year old Siamese mix. I adopted Malley when he was just a baby. I adopted him from a foster home from an organization in our area called Animal Aid. He loves to play with cat nip pillows and with glitter balls.

Cat sleeping near the fire.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Roo is my 7 year old Siamese-Abyssinian cross. Roo came to us as a foster cat whilst awaiting his new home in the south of England. His new family, happy 'staff' of three other cats, rescued him from a semi-feral life near their holiday caravan park ...

Numi on a pedestal.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Numi has appeared in Thriftyfun before. I just wanted to share this recent photo. He looks like he is posing on a pedestal. He can certainly be full of himself.

Gray and white tabby and Siamese mix.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

This is Gentleman Jack Daniels aka Jack. He is 3 1/2 years old and a Siamese mix. Our daughter and son found him under a shed at church. He was only a tiny kitten, the vet estimated only 2 weeks old. He was so young we had to feed him with a dropper for weeks and he only weighed 4 ounces when they found him.

Annie Cat

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Annie is a 6 month old Siamese Tabby mix. I got her when she was 8 weeks old. My fiance got her for my birthday. She loves to be around people and loves to play with coat strings and her cat toys.

Cat watching fish in bowl.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Here's are pictures of my cat Shawnee. I believe he's mixed with a tiger kitty as he has stripes in his fur if you look real closely. He is about 2 years old. I adopted him about a year and a half ago from a no-kill cat adoption center.