Browsing: Slumber Party Ideas

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Slumber Party Ideas

A memorable party for youngsters can be a sleep over. This guide contains slumber party ideas.

Girls Having a Slumber Party
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

January 12, 2016 Flag

I'm having three friends over to sleep (in 4 days) for my birthday, but it's not a big birthday it's just my 14th. My mum doesn't want to spend a heap of money because they don't have a lot, but yeah. I just don't have that many ideas and I don't want them getting bored! So if you guys have any that would help a lot.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

i'm turning 14 too and i'm already ready for mine and its in july here's a couple of my ideas: -whip cream twister.(u just put whipped cream on the dots put food coloring on them!!!) -hide and seek (this seems like a kids game but teens like it too! to make it more interesting do it in the dark in one room!!!!)-another is just have like a cake fight or water balloon fight its bound to be talked about for weeks!) -make a tent (that's always fun and you can sleep in there!) -rent a movie (get popcorn and soda and just have a blast!!)

Read More Answers...

August 6, 2016 Flag

I will be 17 on the 14th of August. I'm having a sleepover/slumber party and I don't know what type of food and activities I should have. Any ideas?

February 23, 2014 Flag

My daughter planned her slumber party to start at 2:30 in the afternoon and we need something inexpensive for the kids to do. There will be 8 kids and we already figured out a couple of things, but they will probably be up for a longtime and we need some help fast because the party is in March. Her theme is neon doodle (the theme is from Party City). Please give us some ideas for my 12 year old.

By Linda.G

Best Answer

How about pizzas for a snack, and they make the pizza? Lots and lots of movies - for the evening. Board games, in some sort of contest. Monopoly takes a couple of hours. Making some sort of craft? You could get kits or find something on the internet that might be inexpensive. Spa afternoon - doing each others hair and nails?

Read More Answers...

April 16, 2012 Flag

My granddaughter just turned 7 and she wanted to have a slumber party with her friends to celebrate. But many kids her age have fears of spending a night away from home (and mom and dad). So my daughter decided to invite them over in their pajamas at 9 a.m. for a pancake party.

The pancakes became the birthday cake and the kids could top them with a variety of syrups and sprinkles. The birthday child had candles in hers. By 11 a.m., the party was over and they had the rest of the day to enjoy with their family. Very little expense and the novelty of the idea mixed with the excitement of the kids contributed to fun for all, especially my daughter.

By Anne from Green Bay, WI

September 25, 2015 Flag

My birthday is coming up and I don't know what to do. I was going with the sleepover theme, but I don't know what to do for activities. I'm not a girly girl, but I'm not a tom-boy. Help. I want to have 6 friends over.

go and buy giftcards or gag gifts and play a game with your friends. whoever wins gets the prize. play manhunt or something when it gets dark. also its fun to do challenges like whats in my mouth and etc.

. paint your nails

.do crafts

. prank call

.dress up funny and walk around your street

.

February 1, 2011 Flag

My daughter having her 12th birthday soon and she is going to go to the mall and 3/4 of the girls are coming back to our house for a sleepover. What games should I do for activities?

By annoymous from Great Britian, England, Preston

For games you should do...

cavenger hunt inside? hide and go seek? blind make overs? fashion show? mystery game?

Read More Answers...

January 20, 2014 Flag

My daughter is turning twelve and wants to have friends sleepover. How many should I let her have, our house is medium size?

By Amy

4-6 friends pick an area with a tv and lots of space

Read More Answers...

October 4, 2013 Flag

My birthday is in a few months, in winter, so it's sort of limited as to what we can do. I want to have a hotel-themed birthday/slumber party, but not at an actual hotel. I want to decorate my house sort of like a hotel, and act like it is a hotel. I have a few ideas, but altogether I'm not sure what I should do, and how I should decorate, mostly. If you have any other ideas for any other themes, can you explain them in as much detail as you can? Thank you!

By Savannah S

Hot towels room service pic & mix breakfast and dinner

Read More Answers...

February 27, 2012 Flag

My daughter's birthday party is less then 2 weeks away. She wants to have a slumber party, but I live in a 2 bedroom apartment; one with a bunk bed, which is her room.There are three other people living there as well and she wants 3 more people spending the night. Should I let her have one?

By Samantha A from Sylvania, OH

Absolutely! They don't care about the space and four girls won't get too noisy - you'll be there to shush them if they do.

You didn't say how old the other people are in the apartment, but if there are kids, perhaps they could stay at a friend's house for the night. My best friend watched my boys when my daughter had a slumber party so they weren't annoying the girls the whole night (I took them over after the cake and presents).

Read More Answers...

March 11, 2008 Flag

I'm having a Kids Choice Awards Sleepover Party. Can you give me some ideas on what to eat, do, and decorations. The girls are in seventh grade and are 13. Anything on this is helpful. Thanks!

Stephanie from Brockton, MA

Spaghetti tacos come from iCarly. A restaurant near me has even put them on their kids' menu.

Read More Answers...

January 25, 2014 Flag

I'm having a neon slumber party in a few months, but I don't know what to do. My daughter is an "extreme" girly girl, but I need some ideas. I want this party to be a party that 11/12 year old girls will never forget. I need your help.

By Linda.G

You can have a makeup/ spa, or create shirts with tie die or highlighters, that's what I'm doing for my slumber party!

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningAugust 31, 2012
Museum Themed Party
Throwing Museum Themed Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Fresh Fruit Cakes Being PRepared
Party Food Ideas
Home Decorated for Girl's Birthday Party
Decorating Your Home for a Party
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 9:19:46 PM on 10.0.2.241 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.