Slumber Party Ideas

A memorable party for youngsters can be a sleep over. This guide contains slumber party ideas.

Girls Having a Slumber Party
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I'm having three friends over to sleep (in 4 days) for my birthday, but it's not a big birthday it's just my 14th. My mum doesn't want to spend a heap of money because they don't have a lot, but yeah. I just don't have that many ideas and I don't want them getting bored! So if you guys have any that would help a lot.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hopefully this reply isn't too late. I would recommend doing nails, doing each other's makeup. Ask your friends to bring a board game or something. Watch a movie. Have eating competitions, or whatever competitions. haha. Just do what girls your age do..I'm going to be 14 as well and my birthday is in 12 days! Any recommendations are appreciated!

Read More Answers...

My granddaughter just turned 7 and she wanted to have a slumber party with her friends to celebrate. But many kids her age have fears of spending a night away from home (and mom and dad). So my daughter decided to invite them over in their pajamas at 9 a.m. for a pancake party.

The pancakes became the birthday cake and the kids could top them with a variety of syrups and sprinkles. The birthday child had candles in hers. By 11 a.m., the party was over and they had the rest of the day to enjoy with their family. Very little expense and the novelty of the idea mixed with the excitement of the kids contributed to fun for all, especially my daughter.

By Anne from Green Bay, WI

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My daughter planned her slumber party to start at 2:30 in the afternoon and we need something inexpensive for the kids to do. There will be 8 kids and we already figured out a couple of things, but they will probably be up for a longtime and we need some help fast because the party is in March. Her theme is neon doodle (the theme is from Party City). Please give us some ideas for my 12 year old.

By Linda.G

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
    Best Answer

How about pizzas for a snack, and they make the pizza? Lots and lots of movies - for the evening. Board games, in some sort of contest. Monopoly takes a couple of hours. Making some sort of craft? You could get kits or find something on the internet that might be inexpensive. Spa afternoon - doing each others hair and nails?

My birthday is coming up and I don't know what to do. I was going with the sleepover theme, but I don't know what to do for activities. I'm not a girly girl, but I'm not a tom-boy. Help. I want to have 6 friends over.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

go and buy giftcards or gag gifts and play a game with your friends. whoever wins gets the prize. play manhunt or something when it gets dark. also its fun to do challenges like whats in my mouth and etc.

. paint your nails

.do crafts

. prank call

.dress up funny and walk around your street

.

My daughter having her 12th birthday soon and she is going to go to the mall and 3/4 of the girls are coming back to our house for a sleepover. What games should I do for activities?

By annoymous from Great Britian, England, Preston

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

For games you should do...

cavenger hunt inside? hide and go seek? blind make overs? fashion show? mystery game?

Read More Answers...

My daughter's birthday party is less then 2 weeks away. She wants to have a slumber party, but I live in a 2 bedroom apartment; one with a bunk bed, which is her room.There are three other people living there as well and she wants 3 more people spending the night. Should I let her have one?

By Samantha A from Sylvania, OH

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Absolutely! They don't care about the space and four girls won't get too noisy - you'll be there to shush them if they do.

You didn't say how old the other people are in the apartment, but if there are kids, perhaps they could stay at a friend's house for the night. My best friend watched my boys when my daughter had a slumber party so they weren't annoying the girls the whole night (I took them over after the cake and presents).

Read More Answers...

I'm having a Kids Choice Awards Sleepover Party. Can you give me some ideas on what to eat, do, and decorations. The girls are in seventh grade and are 13. Anything on this is helpful. Thanks!

Stephanie from Brockton, MA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Spaghetti tacos come from iCarly. A restaurant near me has even put them on their kids' menu.

Read More Answers...

I'm having a neon slumber party in a few months, but I don't know what to do. My daughter is an "extreme" girly girl, but I need some ideas. I want this party to be a party that 11/12 year old girls will never forget. I need your help.

By Linda.G

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can have a makeup/ spa, or create shirts with tie die or highlighters, that's what I'm doing for my slumber party!

My daughter is turning twelve and wants to have friends sleepover. How many should I let her have, our house is medium size?

By Amy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

When I was younger and wanted to have a larger sleepover my mom would take a sleeping bag and see how many sleeping bags could comfortably fit on the floor of where we were sleeping. That is how many I was allowed to invite.

What are some good movies for a slumber party?

By Jessica

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you want scary

Campfire Tales

When A Strangers Calls

The Ring

If you want funny

Miss Congeniality 1 and 2

Sydney White

Sleepover

Hope it helps (:

Read More Answers...

My best friend and I are doing an allnighter tonight. We got plenty of sleep last night so we're well rested! What should we do and what should we do to stay awake? I want out of the box answers. We cannot go outside because her parents don't really want us going outside after they go to bed. Thank you. We need the answers fast.

By Girly and cal

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Have a make up party. Gives you more ideas on how to fix each other up.

Read More Answers...

My birthday is in a few months, in winter, so it's sort of limited as to what we can do. I want to have a hotel-themed birthday/slumber party, but not at an actual hotel. I want to decorate my house sort of like a hotel, and act like it is a hotel. I have a few ideas, but altogether I'm not sure what I should do, and how I should decorate, mostly. If you have any other ideas for any other themes, can you explain them in as much detail as you can? Thank you!

By Savannah S

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Wonderful theme. Make sure you have a continental breakfast. A chech-in desk. And a lobby sofa and chairs. Plenty of green plants.

Does anyone have any ideas for a spa themed sleepover?

By Olivia J.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

For a spa themed party idea you should picture a nail shop and get the foot massagers and set tables up like the actual salon. You can use computer desks for the nails and lay them out across the table so they could choose and at the other side of the room have all the lotions and face rub things for the facials.

I need some help on trying to find out what to do for my daughter's 14th birthday party. I am looking for ideas that's not going to overall cost an abundance of money. It's in one week. Please any ideas, I need help!

By Casey

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Nail bar, chocolate fountain, talk about boys

I'm hosting a Christmas sleepover and I don't know what to do for games. Will you give me some ideas?

By Brianna. T

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I'm not very good at games, but there's always that old favorite, Twister. You can get it at toys r us or on line toysrus.com.

There's always bingo.

I found this on amazon.com. I bought this years ago but never tried it yet:

Tis The Season, Christmas Trivia Game

Anton Publications, Inc.

List Price: $24.96

Price: $20.95

You Save: $4.01 (16%)

In Stock

Sold by The Ducky Depot and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Gift-wrap available.

Eligible for free Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.

Want it delivered by Tuesday, Nov 13? Order within 29hr 44min, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.

Hope these helped. Merry Christmas to you too! It sounds like a great idea, just having the idea of a sleepover on Christmas! What fun!

I'm having a party with some of my friends and I don't know what they like. and its on the 31 and i want it to be big i just need your help.

By Haylee

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I don't understand why you don't know what kind of foods your friends like! How about pizza, chips and dip, brownies or cookies. carrots and celery with dip if someone wants something healthy. Pigs in the blanket made with cocktail wieners are good, apples, oranges or other fruits, ice cream. I hope this helps! Hope you have a good time!

My daughter is turning 7 in January. Is this too young for a sleepover? Two of the girls are a year older.

By Carla

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It depends on the emotional maturity of the girls, I had one who could sleep away from home and one who couldn't make all the way through, just be prepared to call parents to pick up child. You won't know till you try it, I wouldn't have too many either. It works best if there are only 2-3 girls, others wise it gets too rowdy.

What are some fun activities for girls at a slumber party? I'm hosting a slumber party in 8 weeks and I have some games, but I'm not quite there yet. Many thanks.

By Jayde from Northland, NZ

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Someday game ideas would be scavenger hunts Carter Heights fashion shows and nail shop.

I am looking for some fun party games for an 11 year old girl's birthday sleepover.

By Sabina from Monroe, MI

Answers:

Sleepover Party Ideas for Girls

This is not a game, but it proved to be useful when needing activities for 11 and 12 year olds at a sleep over. I gathered bracelet elastic and beads and they made a few bracelets they designed themselves. I also took newspaper and masking tape and placed several sheets over their head, taping it at the crown. They added tissue paper, pipe cleaners, etc. for ornamentation. We had a style show after each one was finished and took lots of photos. If you have a printer you could print out photos of the show for each child or go to Dollar Tree and buy a small photo album for their pics. This was a big hit at our sleep over. Good luck. (08/17/2010)

By yoder178

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I am looking for ideas for an 11 year old girl's party, something cheap and super. Maybe some sleepover ideas.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
      Load More
      Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningAugust 31, 2012
      Museum Themed Party
      Throwing Museum Themed Party
      Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
      Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
      Fresh Fruit Cakes Being PRepared
      Party Food Ideas
      © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 23, 2016 at 11:48:12 AM on 10.0.1.206 in 784 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.