Stouffer's Tuna Casserole Recipe

Request: Does anyone have a recipe for a tuna casserole that is similar to the frozen Stouffer's Tuna Casserole entree?

Eden from OH

Answers:

Stouffer's Tuna Casserole Recipe

I don't know how much like the Stouffer's recipe this is, but I grew up on this recipe. My Momma used to make this at least once a month when I was little. It is super simple and very cheap to make!

• 1 can chunk tuna-drained (I use in water)
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can milk (emptied soup can)
  • 1 can sweet peas (drained)
  • potato chips (9 oz. bag plain old chips)
  • cheese (shredded or sliced)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9 inch square baking dish. Mix milk and soup together in mixing bowl. Add tuna and peas. Crush potato chips with your hands and add them to the tuna. Pour mixture into the baking dish and top with cheese. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the cheese melts and is golden brown. Don't let it burn! (09/14/2006)

By GrammySheila

Tuna Casserole Recipes
Tuna Casserole Recipes
Tuna Cans
Uses for Tuna Cans
tuna macaroni salad
Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipes
Tuna Wrap
Tuna Wrap Recipes
Tuna Tetrazzini
Tuna Tetrazzini Recipes
🎄