Uses for Avon Skin So Soft

Category Simple Living
Applying Skin So Soft Under Eyes
A popular beauty product that can be helpful for a variety of personal and household uses. This guide contains uses for Avon Skin So Soft.

The oil keeps the furniture from drying up, and leaves a nice shine, while the perfume makes the whole room smell nice. Just a couple of drops rubbed in with a soft cloth does the job!

By Tammy from Udall, KS

Read 4 Comments

I have been using Avon's Skin So Soft for many years in the summer to repel mosquitoes when I golf or work in the garden.

Source: no

Read 3 Comments

Use Avon Skin So Soft as a creme for your hair after shampoo. Been using it for ten years as it just takes a couple of drops so you save a lot of money. No, it doesn't leave any kind of smell.

By Janice from Sun City, AZ

Read 5 Comments

I use Avon's skin-so-soft in a spray bottle on my glass shower doors. Spray on doors and wipe off with a paper towel, your doors will be clean and the bathroom will have that fresh scent of skin-so-soft, repeat about once a week.

By Donna

Read 4 Comments

Did you just buy the neatest photo frame at the thrift store but they put this big ole sticker on the glass and now you can't get it off? Just run the sticker under some warm water to remove it and then dry it. After you dry it, use some Avon Skin So Soft to remove the excess sticky stuff - works every time!

By Lynne from Sharon, WI

Read 2 Comments

At one time Avon had a list of "Things To Do With Skin So Soft". Does anyone know or have a copy.

Rona from Las Vegas

Is this the SSS bath oil or the bug spray? I love the ideas and would love to use them but what SSS product do I use?

Just woundering if I spill sss on my car seat will it harm my car seat ?

Will Skin So Soft keep mosquitoes away?

By Marg from Labrador City NL, CA

Answer Was this helpful? 3

No. Neither does the Listerine sprayed around. Although I'll bet the skin-so-soft smells better. If that stuff worked, it would be sold as repellent.

It works wonders for me and others I know swear by it. Also my friend has fleas from cats and I get horrid bites. So when I know I am going to stop in at her place. I put SSS original and place on my ankles all around and my arms and hands and no bites. I also do this when outside in Missouri for mosquitoes, no see-ums and all other biters. Try it!