Using Skin So Soft Bath Oil as a Moisturizer

I recently found out my teenage boys have been using the SSS bath oil not only on their body after showering, but they're also using it on their face as a type of moisturizer. I'm not sure if this is OK. Any thoughts?

If they have oily skin, I would recommend an astringent like witch hazel vs an oil. If they have dry skin and can stand the smell and feel of skin so soft, it should not hurt them.

Your boys are smart and correct! Skin So Soft is great for your skin as a moisturizer and advertises that it is also gentle enough for babies. Also for years its great as a mosquito repellant !

It should not really hurt them at all if the skin on their face is dry. it will help to moisturize the face and keep it nice.

I would not worry so much about this and just check to see if they are having any type of acne problems using it. If not let them go ahead and use it.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerJanuary 13, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-14 10:37:59 in 760 msecs. ⛅️️