Using Leftover Wax from Scented Candles

After burning large candles, you usually have a lot of wax left (sometimes scented). I melt the leftovers to make newer, smaller candles and just use birthday candles as the wicks. You can also melt crayons with the wax for some interesting effects.

By Yvonne from OK

Answers:

Using Leftover Wax from Scented Candles

I just put the wax in the microwave to melt. You can also just put the old candle in and melt it that way. (10/07/2006)

By Yvonne from OK

Using Leftover Wax from Scented Candles

I never thought of using birthday candles for wicks. I have always bought the rolls of wick and tied it to a pencil over top of the container I am making the candle in. I thought they would melt quickly with the hot wax poured in. (10/08/2006)

By Susan from Hamilton

Using Leftover Candle Wax, Melted Candles
Using Leftover Candle Wax
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
candle
Cleaning Candle Wax from Upholstery
Reusing Candle Wax
Making Candles from Old Candle Wax
Scented Bars of Soap
Uses for Scented Soap
🎄