Value of Porcelain Dolls

I want to know how much my porcelain dolls are worth. They are from Ruth Mattingly, designer of a variety of dolls. The porcelain dolls are in excellent condition in the original box. The plastic has never been touched.

By Anna H.

Answers

Hi - I have some of these dolls also and I just search eBay and Google when I'm looking for their value. Lots of information on Internet.

A porcelain doll from the 1950s.
Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls
Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsAugust 29, 2013
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Broken Porcelain Doll
Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
porcelain baby doll
Finding the Value of Crowne Porcelain Dolls
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:20:46 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.