Finding the Value of a Dandee Porcelain Doll

Category Dolls
Mass produced porcelain dolls rarely have value beyond their purchase price even when kept in excellent shape. This is a guide about finding the value of a Dandee porcelain doll.

How much is the Natalie doll by Dandee worth?

By Pam

Answers

I was not able to find the specific doll you requested. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced. You can try the site below to start your own search:

http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

I have a Dandee collector choice "Soft Expressions " bisque porcelain doll with wicker carrying case and an additional outfit. She was made without eyes. She has red curly hair and a red dress with a lacey white part that goes all around the neck. The designer is Barbara Collins. The senior quality inspector was Sylvia Sotto. The package was printed in Hong Kong and doll made in China. I took pictures, but was not able to attach. Any suggestions or help on how much she is worth with this manufacturer's defect. Thank you.

By Martha

Answers

All Dandee dolls were mass produced and usually sell for less than 20.00 (usually lower) but I have never heard of a doll "without eyes" so who knows the value?

This defect may actually lower the value as most people would not want a doll without eyes. Because of the high number of Dandee dolls available there will probably be very few actual "collectors" and that is the kind of person who would maybe want something like this.

How much would my, Collector's Choice by DanDee, porcelain doll be worth?

By KF

Answers

it seems this type of question is the most popular one on this site - several times a week. Most do not receive answers because almost no one here can give you the answer to your question.

The answer is almost always the same:
You have the doll and therefore you have all the information needed to do the research.

Try eBay, Etsy, Google and you may find information that you are looking for. It would be very unlikely that anyone here could help you with this - but you may get lucky..

Do your research - it's fun.

I have some porcelain dolls by Dandee that my husband found in an abandoned house and they are stamped on the neck. I was wondering if they are worth anything. They all look Victorian.

By Brenda

Answers

Go to ebay and check the prices. There are so many that it is hard to say. It depends on the particular ones you have the way it looks.