What Breed Is My Dog (German Shepherd Mix)

Does anyone have any idea what mix my puppy is? The animal shelter said she is a German Shepherd mix, but they were not sure what her mix is. Any feedback would be great! Thanks!

Erika from El Paso, TX

What Breed Is My Dog (German Shepard Mix)

It's a German shepherd mix, but I don't know the actual breed. Please try to help me. Someone told me that he is a street dog.

If you really need to know [I did], go online to Mars Veterinary and get their Insight DNA kit. Follow the instructions exactly. They are about the most accurate and reliable of most of these companies and have been around for a long time. The cost is very reasonable [65.to 75.]

It was a lot of fun and answered all my questions; many ahaaaa moments. She has a very dominant Shepherd look [straight up GSD ears and all], but has some oddly pretty markings & unusually tremendous pulling power [like a freight train], topped off by shockingly blazing speed.

She turned out to be 60% German Shepherd, 25% Burnese Mountain Dog and 15% Saluki. I am so glad I had this done.

Best of luck to you,

Mike

Looks a lot like my new puppy. She is lab, shepherd, border collie. I really see the border collie in both yours and mine. My pup is only about 11 weeks old.

When I adopted my dog Mya, they told me she was a German Shepherd/Shiba Inu mix. When I got her signed up in a training class, the instructor told me she looked like a Belgian Malanois. At this point I really wanted to know exactly what breed she was so I had her DNA done at my vet. They drew blood and sent it to Mars for evaluation.

I am so glad I had it done! Not only did I find out exactly what breed she is but they also tested her genes for any mutations so my vet and I could be prepared for any possible future medical issues. Ok, ready to hear what mix she is? One parent is a German Shepherd and Collie mix. The other parent is a Keeshond mix with the mix being White Swiss Shepherd, Boxer, English Springer Spaniel, Samoyed and Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. If your dog is young, I would encourage you to get the DNA done. It is well worth the money.

Our dog is a German Shepherd/Husky/Retriever mix. Hope this helps since our little girl looks identical to your dog. :)

Hello...

My dog looks pretty much the same, and he is a German Shepherd bernice mix.

I believe the 'bernice mix' is the same class as a pure bread bernice mountain dog just like golden retrievers are in the same class as labs.

Hope that helps.....

:)

Meseems , GSD mix with Labrador retriever,so it is labra shepherd.

German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsAugust 6, 2007
Australian Shepherd Breed Information and Photos
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd
🎄