What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog? She is 2 years old and spoiled rotten. I was thinking Shepherd/Collie mix but it is so hard to tell. I have a male who is a Jack Russell/Beagle mix and you can hardly tell them apart other than she has longer hair and thick ears. Here is a picture of them together, she is the dog to the left.

Melissa from Vermilion, OH

What sweet babies. They seem to be Corgi's. I love this little breed of dogs, and all the mixes with them are so adorable. Look up corgi breed on the internet and you will probably see some other adorable "twins" of your babies. Give them a hug!

Looks like a Corgie mix. Which you are very lucky because they are wonderful!

Your pups do look like a corgi mix. There is also a breed called a shiba inu. Cute dogs no matter what breed. And they look pretty smart.

I see a bit of corgi also. I have a jack-a-bea also but my girl has more the tri color of them both not the brown.

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 29, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂