What is Citric Essential Oil?

What is citric essential oil and where can I purchase this? Will it hurt my plants?

By Andy

Essential oils are used in perfumes. They are also used in bath and body products such as bath salts and also salt and sugar scrubs. You should not pour it directly on your skin and it is not a food product. It is used as a fragrance only. Massage oils can be used on the skin. I don't understand your second question on whether it will hurt your plants. I recently made some of my own bath salts and used lavender essential oil as a fragrance. It is very pungent and one drop goes a long way.

Here are two websites where you can buy essential oils:

As a straight answer about your plants, don't use it on your plants. It is oil based.

Citric essential oil, is Lemon essential oil, which can be used in perfume but as well, ONE single drop in a glass of warm water can be used as a mouth wash as it is a natural and very effective antiseptic.

Lavender Essential Oil
Using Essential Oils
Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 20, 2011
Lavender Essential Oil
Using Lavender Essential Oil
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway